Election fraud is a right wing myth

She was caught. She will be prosecuted. 200 votes would not swing an election for animal control. Voter fraud is nothing but a scam and is being perpetuated by Pubs to discredit the upcoming elections.

Elderly in Florida vote by mail in ballots when they can’t make it to the polls. Trump votes by a mail in ballot. The military votes by mail in ballot. Mail in ballots have never been called into question until Trump made an issue of them and his minions fell in line like the lemmings they are.

There were 491 instances of voter fraud out of over 2,000,000,000 votes cast.

Voter fraud as a major problem is lie. The OP title is right. Election fraud is a right wing myth.

Actually, many local elections are won or lost by just a few votes
My point was since 1973 there have been approximately 1,300 cases of voter fraud. That is out of billions of votes cast. That Is it. Rampant voter fraud in this Country is a lie.

Florida has been known for numerous Voter frauds...

View attachment 339290

That instances can be itemized should probably tell you that it is pretty rare. Wow, 2 in 2013, 1 in 2014, 3 in 2015 and 2 in 2017 out of what; 10 million ballots cast?
Those are just a few found out or heard about. There are many more that have been caught and many more that never are. Do realize how hard it is to catch election fraud? One example for you not listed

And more

~~~~~~

I guess none you you idiots bothered to read your links. The first link deal with 20 votes, the second looked like it was 3 votes or so that were in question and the heritage foundation, if there figures are true, found 1,300 voter fraud votes out of 100s of millions cast. Trumpers stop making fools of yourself with this voter fraud lie.
BS...........without the illegal votes you wouldn't have a pot to piss in.
Lol..all you Trumpers have is this voter fraud lie because you know Trump will lose in November and are preparing to use this big lie as your excuse.
Oh.........they can get SSNs.........ITNs.............child tax credits......get around the I-9 requirements...............but they can't VOTE ILLEGALLY.

Your comedy is historic .........thanks.
:auiqs.jpg:

~~~~~~

I guess none you you idiots bothered to read your links. The first link deal with 20 votes, the second looked like it was 3 votes or so that were in question and the heritage foundation, if there figures are true, found 1,300 voter fraud votes out of 100s of millions cast. Trumpers stop making fools of yourself with this voter fraud lie.
Yet you can’t point to voter fraud.
Yawn.............everyone knows your dang BS........unless they live under a dang rock......

How have they been working here with the I-9 forms since Reagan.......derp..........they have set up a forgery network.................in almost every ICE raid.......it's fake I.d. ..........city

The IRS.............Social Security Admin has admitted this is going on.....................

Without illegals your lame ass party wouldn't have a pot to piss in...........

One more thing........Mexicans really don't like your party......they only vote because you help more get here...........why they put up with your BS.......they don't like you.

And you tools want millions of mail in ballots floating around?
Yes. Vote fraud is rare, and almost invariably carried out by republicans.

And just like that - The least informed person in the group weighs in.

~~~~~~

I guess none of you idiots bothered to read these links. The first link deal with 20 votes, the second looked like it was 3 votes or so that were in question and the heritage foundation, if there figures are true, found 1,300 voter fraud instances SINCE THE 1970s out of 100s of millions cast If not billions of votes cast over the past approximately 45 years. Trumpers stop making fools of yourself with this voter fraud lie.

You know they won't, hell they can't. Like tRump it's just in their DNA.

Do realize how hard it is to catch election fraud?
It's actually not that hard. Someone dies in 2010 and their name shows up as voting in 2020? Caught

Someone poses as you and you go to vote and find your signature already there?

Caught

There was a Presidential Commission formed to root this out...and it was disbanded because they couldn't find enough

And you tools want millions of mail in ballots floating around?
Yes. Vote fraud is rare, and almost invariably carried out by republicans.

And just like that - The least informed person in the group weighs in.
Yes, we knew you were here.

~~~~~~

Well that's a lie.

Do realize how hard it is to catch election fraud?
It's actually not that hard. Someone dies in 2010 and their name shows up as voting in 2020? Caught

Someone poses as you and you go to vote and find your signature already there?

Caught

There was a Presidential Commission formed to root this out...and it was disbanded because they couldn't find enough
And also disbanded because Kobach is a walking, talking, shit-sack.

~~~~~~

Well that's a lie.
And Russia Russia Russia wasn't a lie..........sure.......sure.....

You only see what your Trolling wants you to see.

~~~~~~

Well that's a lie.

And there's another!

You're on a roll!

She was caught. She will be prosecuted. 200 votes would not swing an election for animal control. Voter fraud is nothing but a scam and is being perpetuated by Pubs to discredit the upcoming elections.

Elderly in Florida vote by mail in ballots when they can’t make it to the polls. Trump votes by a mail in ballot. The military votes by mail in ballot. Mail in ballots have never been called into question until Trump made an issue of them and his minions fell in line like the lemmings they are.

There were 491 instances of voter fraud out of over 2,000,000,000 votes cast.

Voter fraud as a major problem is lie. The OP title is right. Election fraud is a right wing myth.

Yea sure. When I last registered to get a mail-in ballot because I was overseas, I never received my ballot. My corrupt (Democrat) district failed to mail me one. I guess I didn’t fit the profile being at an overseas military base.

~~~~~~

Well that's a lie.

And there's another!

You're on a roll!
Updating voter rolls is against your religion huh........why your districts hate it when challenged in court over it........HOW CAN THE DEAD VOTE THEN...........Man that sucks.

~~~~~~

Well that's a lie.

And there's another!

You're on a roll!
Updating voter rolls is against your religion huh........why your districts hate it when challenged in court over it........HOW CAN THE DEAD VOTE THEN...........Man that sucks.
Three in a row!

Don't stop now!

~~~~~~

Well that's a lie.

And there's another!

You're on a roll!
Three in a row!

Don't stop now!
3rd one is a charm.................oh.......talking about how the DNC has a hard on while taking a leak in the women's bathroom standing up ...........mail in fraud attempt from Kung FLU............LOL

~~~~~~

Well that's a lie.

And there's another!

You're on a roll!
Three in a row!

Don't stop now!
3rd one is a charm.................oh.......talking about how the DNC has a hard on while taking a leak in the women's bathroom standing up ...........mail in fraud attempt from Kung FLU............LOL
Whoa! Did you just have a stroke or what?

Forum List

Back