Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

Trump participated in a rebellion. Now you guys have convicted Joe Biden of crimes with no evidence or trial, so just deal with the fact that this is a qualification and trump disqualified himself from holding public office. Nobody is going to listen to your hypocritical squawking because if this was a Democrat you would have demanded conviction on January 7, 2021.

First bob, even dinesh doesn't claim his film proved any election fraud.

You studied what states. Especially since all 50 states certified their elections as fair and accurate.

Infected? With what bob. The humper contested MI and he lost by 150,000+ votes.

The humper lawsuits? No evidence was presented bob. The courts don't allow one to go phishing.

Again, they we were reject for having no merit.

Much like you.
Here are the states I checked on for certain. This shows 6 but i think i went a tad deeper.

There is the pathetic spin I predicted.:auiqs.jpg:

LOL

By "spin," you mean an incontrovertible position which destroys your nonsense.

tenor.gif

“sounds like”. But sadly for you, it wasn’t one. Per the FBI too moron.

According to four current and former law enforcement officials.

That is NOT the FBI

Who knows who it is. Roody?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Okay my fellow MAGAs and law abiding citizens. Should they be given the treatment like Kavanaugh and Amy Barrett got outside their homes by radical leftists? They've been identified. They've committed treachery!

colorado-democrats.jpeg

All honor to the righteous four who judged it legal and necessary to keep a vile traitorous insurrectionist on the sidelines.

All honor to the righteous four who judged it legal and necessary to keep a vile traitorous insurrectionist on the sidelines.
That's some THICK hyperbole.
It was 4 to 3 with solid decent from the TOP.
Your Stalinist tactics don't belong in this country, carrion crow.

Forum List

Back