Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

LOL

And exactly WHO got triggered when Mike Pence announced he couldn't do what Trump was asking of him?

Dayum, you're such a dumbfuck, Dumbfuck. :badgrin:
Don’t care. That has nothing to do with the question I addresses, Simp.

Next?

No amount of your GASLIGHT THEATRE will ever prove that it wasn't stolen.
Check your F - CURVE

Moron, I have no need to prove a negative. Even worse for you, I have no need to prove you wrong when you're utterly, and completely, incapable of proving yourself right. That would be like me trying to prove to a 4 year old that Santa does not exist.

The same way a civil court order OJ to pay millions for the murder of Ron Goldman.

How the fuck can't you understand this? It's not rocket science. It the reason at least 8 men were denied a seat in public office in the 1800's even though they too were never legally charged, no less convicted of, insurrection rebellion, sedition or treason.

Is ANY of this penetrating your empty skull?
O J had a jury in civil court. Dumb ass.

What am I lying about stupid?

I’m asking a question. One they can’t answer apparently

I wonder why
No asshole. You just aren’t getting the answer you want. You’re getting the truth and you can’t handle it. Just another leftard snowflake.

Don’t care. That has nothing to do with the question I addresses, Simp.

Next?

LOL

You Dumbfuck. You're beyond demented. You said Pence's role was to Trigger the left. But in reality, the only ones triggered were idiots on your side of the aisle.

Do you even know you're the biggest dumbfuck here?

No asshole. You just aren’t getting the answer you want. You’re getting the truth and you can’t handle it. Just another leftard snowflake.
I’ve gotten two answers

“Peaceful protest” which is obviously bullshit

And “riot”. That was closer to reality but it was clearly a riot with a goal… a political election over turning goal

And THAT sounds like an insurrection to most people

I’ve gotten two answers

“Peaceful protest” which is obviously bullshit

And “riot”. That was closer to reality but it was clearly a riot with a goal… a political election over turning goal

And THAT sounds like an insurrection to most people
Then prove it in court in front of a jury.

Forum List

Back