Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

O J had a jury in civil court. Dumb ass.

So? That makes no difference. Not all trials are by jury. And that's a nonsensical defense anyway.

OJ was still ordered to pay millions for being responsible for Ron Goldman's death despite being found not guilty of his death in criminal court.

How is that possible if your idiotic claim that Trump can't be ruled ineligible for public office because he was never convicted of insurrection in a criminal court??

LOL

You Dumbfuck. You're beyond demented. You said Pence's role was to Trigger the left. But in reality, the only ones triggered were idiots on your side of the aisle.

Do you even know you're the biggest dumbfuck here?
No stupid, I never said Pence’s role was to trigger the left. You are a liar.

I never said anything about Pence’s role on Jan 6.

Are you ever not a lying sack of shit Dumbfuck? Ever?

So? That makes no difference. Not all trials are by jury. And that's a nonsensical defense anyway.

OJ was still ordered to pay millions for being responsible for Ron Goldman's death despite being found not guilty of his death in criminal court.

How is that possible if your idiotic claim that Trump can't be ruled ineligible for public office because he was never convicted of insurrection in a criminal court??
There is the pathetic spin I predicted.:auiqs.jpg:

Fawnboi is a colossal dumbass. Watch the spin….

I notice you ran from that question when I asked it. just as I predicted you would.

tenor.gif

It doesn’t need jurisdiction in DC

Who told you that?

Smack em they’re stupid
Well stupid, they can’t just declare Trump an insurrectionist with no charge or conviction either. You can’t have a criminal conviction in civil court. I’ll just keep smacking you, as you’re one of the dumbest ones here.

You're not making sense. Are you drunk?

I’ve gotten two answers

“Peaceful protest” which is obviously bullshit

And “riot”. That was closer to reality but it was clearly a riot with a goal… a political election over turning goal

And THAT sounds like an insurrection to most people
“sounds like”. But sadly for you, it wasn’t one. Per the FBI too moron.

You're lying again. I said Colorado established it was an insurrection.

There was no establishment of a so-called insurrection.
''Insurrection” is a federal crime so cite the relevant evidence under 18 U.S.C. § 2383.

Holyfuck, are you ever rightarded. :cuckoo:

Here's you saying Pence's role was to Trigger the "dimtards", which you now deny...
Wow! Your reading comprehension skills are non existent.

I commented on the crowd saying “hang Mike Pence”, not the role he had on Jan 6.

Are you ever not a dumbfuck? Ever?

First bob, even dinesh doesn't claim his film proved any election fraud.

You studied what states. Especially since all 50 states certified their elections as fair and accurate.

Infected? With what bob. The humper contested MI and he lost by 150,000+ votes.

The humper lawsuits? No evidence was presented bob. The courts don't allow one to go phishing.

Again, they we were reject for having no merit.

Much like you.
I would not say that about Dinesh myself. I studied either 7 or 8 states some weeks back. These were key states. Where the votes were very close. States that were soundly for either Trump or Biden were not examined by me. The dispute is not over all of the 50 states. I posted my results here on the forum and will try to locate that result.

Why do you believe Democrats claims of voter suppression yet you reject voters jamming votes in that do not belong counted?

Look, do not make this personal. Are you that devoted to the Biden cult???

Forum List

Back