Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

I do not believe that happened.

I believe the Colorado supreme court simply followed the letter of the law/constitution under the section 3 in the 14th, in a Civil court proceeding.

Section 3 states ENGAGED, it did not state Disqualified upon a CONVICTION in a criminal court.
Article 14 sec 3 is based upon an insurrection. Congress and Lincoln declared an insurrection after the civil war.....for that, the clause, known as the insurrection clause, applies. There has not been any declaration of insurrection in this case.....except by you and all the others intent on disenfranchising the American voters.

Dance around this all day long, the end result you and others seek is preventing people from voting for Trump.

That's it.

I include arguments with my insults you dumb Bingo.
The fact that you’re an ignorant partisan hack is a valid argument.

You have no respect for the democratic process.

You support non legislators writing laws.

You support activist judges telling us who we can or can’t vote for.

You want certain people convicted of a crime they have never committed nor have been charged with.

You support totalitarian rule.

Nothing more has to be said then this clowns god and leader is Diaper Don, A person you can't even stand next to because he is like standing next to a open sewer. Who picks a God and Leader like that. Obviously another Diaper Dell
Yup Michigan decided but it had nothing to do whether Diaper Don is a insurrectionist or not.
How fascist is a pig like Diaper don forcing everyone around him to suffer his non stop sewer smell just by being within 50 feet of him. Now that's a lot of stink. People are saying he needs better Diapers

Ladies and Gentlemen, what we are seeing here is a person suffering from the final stages of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

We will pray for you.

images.jpg

The fact that you’re an ignorant partisan hack is a valid argument.
That's not a fact you moron, that's an opinion. Not understanding the difference between facts and opinions certainly doesn't help your argument.
You have no respect for the democratic process.
Respect for the Democratic process includes respecting the authorities who manage that process and determine who is and isn't an eligible candidate. The Democratic process isn't disrespected when a child or foreign national are kept off the ballot so why an insurrectionist?
You support non legislators writing laws.
It is Colorado's election laws that provide the legal authority for the Attorney General to determine who is and isn't eligible to be on the ballot.
You support activist judges telling us who we can or can’t vote for.
So do you, unless you're comfortable with citizens choosing a Mexican national as President.
You want certain people convicted of a crime they have never committed nor have been charged with.
This is dumbassery at its fullest. This ruling hasn't imposed any criminal punishments on Trump.
You support totalitarian rule.
I support the law. This ruling was determined in a court of law. Moron.

How can someone be disqualified for committing a crime which they were never charged with let alone convicted of. A person can’t be disqualified based on a political opinion of their fitness for office. That’s up to the voters.
Trump wasn’t disqualified for committing a crime. He was disqualified for engaging and giving comfort to those who engaged in insurrection as laid out in the 14th amendment of the constitution

That's not a fact you moron, that's an opinion. Not understanding the difference between facts and opinions certainly doesn't help your argument.

Respect for the Democratic process includes respecting the authorities who manage that process and determine who is and isn't an eligible candidate. The Democratic process isn't disrespected when a child or foreign national are kept off the ballot so why an insurrectionist?

It is Colorado's election laws that provide the legal authority for the Attorney General to deny who is and isn't eligible to be on the ballot.

So do you, unless you're comfortable with citizens choosing a Mexican national as a President.

This is dumbassery at its fullest. This ruling hasn't imposed any criminal punishments on Trump.

I support the law. This ruling was determined in a court of law. Moron.
You are a hopeless hack. Further engagement with you is a waste of energy. Facts make no impact with partisan hacks like you.

^ This is you crying. 😄

What kind of little bitch demands a quote of someone's assessment of your character? 😄

Wrong. I provided quotes from a court ruling that showed just that, just not in the exact strawman way you insist.
You provided ZERO QUOTES of Trump ordering people to do anything, much less “attack the Capitol”, vermin.

You just keep losing.

:dance:

You provided ZERO QUOTES of Trump ordering people to do anything, much less “attack the Capitol”, vermin.

You just keep losing.

:dance:
I did. You were too much of a bitch to address them but we can all see them and see that you ignored them like the bitch you are. :dunno:

Trump wasn’t disqualified for committing a crime. He was disqualified for engaging and giving comfort to those who engaged in insurrection as laid out in the 14th amendment of the constitution
Of the hundreds of people charged and convicted and the hundreds pending trial, not a single one is facing a charge of participating in an insurrection. Why is that?

He was disqualified for engaging and giving comfort to those who engaged in insurrection as laid out in the 14th amendment of the constitution
Which was written under a declared insurrection by Congress and President Lincoln.
No such declaration has been made.

Forum List

Back