Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

Funny, I feel pretty confident.
You are in support of letting the courts decide who people should vote for?

And you people call Trump Hitler...

b25lY21zOjVlODNjYmZiLWY0MWQtNDdjMy1hNzhhLWVlMWRkNjg2MzZmMjphNDE4NTY5Zi03ZDJiLTQ2MWQtOTM1ZS1hMzg4ZjI5NWNkMzk=.jpg

It's not a lie that I posted excerpts from Colorado's ruling, fail white. We all have eyes.
Nope, that wasn’t your lie. You posted a lot of stuff, but ZERO orders by Trump telling people to do anything……much less “attack the Capitol”, Vermin.

You are flailing, liar.

How can someone be disqualified for committing a crime which they were never charged with let alone convicted of. A person can’t be disqualified based on a political opinion of their fitness for office. That’s up to the voters.

Just like some of the others banned from office without being convicted of insurrection.

You are in support of letting the courts decide who people should vote for?

And you people call Trump Hitler...

b25lY21zOjVlODNjYmZiLWY0MWQtNDdjMy1hNzhhLWVlMWRkNjg2MzZmMjphNDE4NTY5Zi03ZDJiLTQ2MWQtOTM1ZS1hMzg4ZjI5NWNkMzk=.jpg
If court's shouldn't play a role in determining who's on the ballot then what, everyone who wants to be on the ballot gets to be on?

Nope, that wasn’t your lie. You posted a lot of stuff, but ZERO orders by Trump telling people to do anything……much less “attack the Capitol”, Vermin.

You are flailing, liar.
Yet plenty of quotes from Trump telling people to fight because the election was rigged and stolen from them.

Why do you argue like such a little bitch? :dunno:

You still haven’t posted a definition or intelligent argument as to why it wasn’t an insurrection. You recognize that there were hundreds of arrests. So laws were being broken. We saw the destruction and violence on tv that day. The target was our capital and the purpose was to stop the certification of votes for President. I don’t think you could show otherwise. So in that case it fits the sedition of insurrection to the letter. You have no argument. Learn English

in·sur·rec·tion
/ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
noun
a violent uprising against an authority or government.
Idiot.

You heard me the first time, troll.

Go away.

Goddamn leftards are FUCKING ANNOYING. :mad:

He wasn't found guilty of a crime you dumb Bingo. He was determined to have engaged in insurrection and is thus disqualified from being on the ballot. Criminal convictions require criminal trials, to determine eligibility Trump got a hearing. His arguments during that hearing (to determine his eligibility) failed.

All were unanimous in their assessment that Trump engaged in insurrection. Where they disagreed was that relief.

The judge who presided over the initial eligibility hearing and then the seven Colorado Supreme Court Justices who heard the appeal.

Why are you so ignorant of the rule of law?

There was another court in between. Three separate courts found he engaged in insurrection.

He doesn’t need to be charged in criminal court to be accused or found guilty in civil court. Brian up on your understanding of the law. If you disagree with what I just said show the statute to back up your argument
lol

Scruffy pWns Slade3200. :p

Yet plenty of quotes from Trump telling people to fight because the election was rigged and stolen from them.

Why do you argue like such a little bitch? :dunno:
Cool story. Still ZERO DEMANDS of people to “attack the Capital “. Get back to me when you find something that actually backs up Richard-H lie, Simp.

Oh, and……

tahuyaman said:
Why not If they meet the constitutional requirements? Voters decide who makes it to the presidential ballot.
Ok genius, guess what system we have in place to determine if candidates meet those requirements. Being an insurrectionist is as constitutionally disqualifying as being to young or being a foreign national.

Ok genius, guess what system we have in place to determine if candidates meet those requirements. Being an insurrectionist is as constitutionally disqualifying as being to young or being a foreign national.
No stupid, someone’s age or being a foreign national isn’t an opinion.

Forum List

Back