Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

DO it the old fashioned way and let the people decide.

SCOTUS justices have made previous comments in this regard.
You are an idiot. The people suing to keep Trump off the ballot cited in their arguments a ruling by Neil Gorsush determining that States have a right to decide who is on their ballots before he was appointed to the Supreme Court. This is in part a States Rights issue.

People can riot and protest in front of these judges' homes.

Merrick Garland made it clear there are no consequences for intimidating Judges. He said it has never been prosecuted and he will not do it...at least not for those threatening conservative SCOTUS judges.

No left wing hack can explain how so one can be portrayed as an insurrectionist when no legal authority has declared an insurrection took place.

Nancy Pelosi declared the Jan 6 riot an insurrection and the media and hacks ran with that.

No stupid, someone’s age or being a foreign national isn’t an opinion.
And? The court doesn't have to pretend that all opinions are equal. The opinion of what your favorite color is may be entirely subjective but the opinion of the court that Trump is an insurrectionist is an informed one after hearing evidence and testimony from both sides.

And? The court doesn't have to pretend that all opinions are equal. The opinion of what your favorite color is may be entirely subjective but the opinion of the court that Trump is an insurrectionist is an informed one after hearing evidence and testimony from both sides.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok::itsok::itsok::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Zero had Trump ordering anyine to do anything, idiot. Hiw many times do I need to kick your ass in this?
As many times as your imagination likes. The quotes I did provide will sit there unaddressed for as long as you are a bitch, which I imagine to be eternally.

Forum List

Back