Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

A few Dimtard judges. Gonna be fun watching your sloped head explode when a real court reverses those hacks.
Not at all. If that's the case I look forward to reading their rulings and seeing their rationales which are sure to be more inspired than the ignorant arguments offered here by your lot.

Right. So how can he be disqualified for being guilty of a crime?

Because the 14th Amendment doesn't require such a conviction. Which is some have been banned under the 14th without being convicted of insurrection.

Just like OJ was found responsible for the death of Ron Goldman in civil court even though he was never convicted in criminal court for his death.

We all saw it on TV so y’all that try and deny it are just sounding like fools but let’s keep this debate a legal one… Where in the constitution does it say that a legal authority needs to declare an insurrection took place? show the text.

And then consider that a legal authority (court judge) did in fact determine that it was an insurrection and Trump had responsibility during the Colorado case.
Yes, we all saw the capitol riot on TV. That wasn’t an armed insurrection with the intent of overthrowing government.

You forgot to mention 'He was acquitted'.
He was acquitted of the impeachment but not the insurrection claims. If you remember, even the GOP members that acquitted him of impeachment used the reasoning that they couldn’t indict a sitting president and the case should be settled in courts after the election. That’s exactly what’s happening

Who has the power to regulate presidential elections under the Constitution?

1. See Foster v. Love, 522 U.S. 67, 69 (1997) ( t is well settled that the Elections Clause grants Congress 'the power to override state regulations' by establishing uniform rules for federal elections binding on the States.

As they did with things like the Voting Rights Act but that requires an actual law passed by Congress. There is no current federal law that prevents States Attorney Generals from determining ballot access.

Because the 14th Amendment doesn't require such a conviction. Which is some have been banned under the 14th without being convicted of insurrection.

Just like OJ was found responsible for the death of Ron Goldman in civil court even though he was never convicted in criminal court for his death.
The OJ civil trial is not relevant to this situation. Why even bring that up? That was stupid.

It was written so traitors like Trump who try and undermine our government, and friends of traitors can’t run for public office
During a specifically declared insurrection by Congress and Lincoln.

I haven't heard any mention of an insurrection happening except in the empty heads of many fools.

And gee whizz......I just can't see Merrick Garland and/or Jack Smith letting an opportunity like this slip by.

The OJ civil trial is not relevant to this situation. Why even bring that up? That was stupid.

LOL

It's completely relevant. You just don't like because it blows up your bullshit.

tenor.gif

Yes, we all saw the capitol riot on TV. That wasn’t an armed insurrection with the intent of overthrowing government.
Can you post a definition of insurrection where it says it needs to be armed and intended to overthrow the government? It sounds like you’re trying to juice up your argument with things that are not in the constitution or definition of the word.

State legislatures write them. Not judiciaries.
The Judiciary arbitrates them you idiot. What happened in this case is that someone used Colorado's laws (written by Colorado's legislative body) to challenge Trumps eligibility. The Attorny General heard that challenge, held hearings and looked at evidence and determined Trump to be unqualified, that ruling was appealed and the appellate court and then Supreme Court made their determinations. That's the process.

“But he certainly supported an insurrection. There’s no question about it. None. Zero.” ~ President Joe Biden
There it is......Trump's guilty, Mr Potato Head said so.

That's as patently stupid as these Colorado judges you are supporting who want to disenfranchise well over a third or more of the voting block.

This is another of your lies Curried Goats

Every CO SC Justice was appointed by Dimwingers, punk.
They were selected by a board and the governor is given 3 to choose from.... after a certain time the judges then run for reelection by the citizens of the state, a yes or no vote to continue on as a judge/justice, or to be let go....

Each of the 7 justices faced their own election as non partisan judges and each of the 7 received full support by the Republican and Democratic voters with over 70% of the citizens voting to keep them on...for 5 years at a time, I believe... it could be 10 years, I would need to go back and check that....?

Last edited:
He was acquitted of the impeachment but not the insurrection claims. If you remember, even the GOP members that acquitted him of impeachment used the reasoning that they couldn’t indict a sitting president and the case should be settled in courts after the election. That’s exactly what’s happening
Acquitted of all charges.

I haven't heard any mention of an insurrection happening except in the empty heads of many fools.

And gee whizz......I just can't see Merrick Garland and/or Jack Smith letting an opportunity like this slip by.
You imagining you understand their strategy doesn't really mean shit.

What you’ve “heard” is obvious propaganda by tainted media and politicians. Back in reality where we can back up and prove the things we claim the story is very different.

Trump was impeached for insurrection, a CO court found him responsible for engaging in insurrection, a CO supreme court backed it up., the current professor t declared he was involved.

Keep spinning… you can’t disprove any of what I just said

As they did with things like the Voting Rights Act but that requires an actual law passed by Congress. There is no current federal law that prevents States Attorney Generals from determining ballot access.
Wait a minute......you told me the feds' had no jurisdiction in state elections.

I proved you wrong, now you attempt to change the subject......

Forum List

Back