Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

BS.

Section 3 Disqualification from Holding Office​

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

The president took an oath January 20 2017.

Trump violated the oath.

Trump makes fresh bid to toss Georgia election ...

View attachment 875887
The Hill
https://thehill.com › regulation › court-battles › 43660...
2 days ago — Attorneys for former President Trump on Monday formally asked a judge to toss Trump's Georgia 2020 election criminal racketeering case on ...

Trump fake elector scheme: where do seven states' ...

View attachment 875888
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › oct › trump...
Oct 22, 2023 — Several states are investigating the scheme created by Trump allies to cast fake electoral votes in 2020 election.

View attachment 875890

More lying bullshit from the libtards.

Not surprised.

It's all they've got.

I really want a treasonous, dictator wannabe asshole off the ballot.

It's obvious that he incited and attempted an insurrection. YOu'd have to be an idiot not to believe it.

But keep trying you're wiggle, wiggle...it's fun seeing you try to pedal your BS!

:auiqs.jpg:
^^^ someone is in sore need of a mirror.

The traitor is Biden, and it’s obvious

It isn’t a certainty, but it is, of course, highly likely that the SCOTUS will gut this idiotic lawless decision.
I know for sure that the Affirmative Action pick who couldn’t define a woman and the Hispanic woman pick because….well….the Court was missing that identity group….and the leftist Jewish woman will vote to block Republicans of Colorado from selecting their nominee.

The other six will vote with the Constitution, making it 6-3.

Democrats use the same words or do you need to be reminded. Fucking lying hypocrite.

WOW

I had seen these videos before.. .the montage

But who said we should put a bullet in Trump? ! (I used CCs and couldn't figure out which quote went with whom)

And that person didn't go to jail, did he (she)???

What if someone said that about Cornpop?

That person would be locked up and the key thrown away

Yes exactly, you ignorant leftard.
Nope, the US Constitution was not created -- to protect the people from their government.

The Bill of Rights added later, was also not all about protecting the people from their government.

try reading and comprehension and try keeping up

I know for sure that the Affirmative Action pick who couldn’t define a woman and the Hispanic woman pick because….well….the Court was missing that identity group….and the leftist Jewish woman will vote to block Republicans of Colorado from selecting their nominee.

The other six will vote with the Constitution, making it 6-3.
It would be healthier for our republic if the leftwing hacktivisits on the Court would — instead — defer to the law.

But I won’t hold my breath.

Our Lt Gov (Dan Patrick) is exploring how to get Briben off the ballot here in Texas.

Fuck SCOTUS, we really need to push back, proactively. The party that like to fuck kids only knows one thing, and that's getting smacked on the head with a rolled up newspaper whenever they shit on the carpet. It's time for some corporal discipline.

I urged Dan Patrick to take Robert L Peters off the ballot just for embarrassing the entire country for 3 years. That's enough. You shit your pants at the Vatican.... off the ballot you go. :cool:

Nope, the US Constitution was not created -- to protect the people from their government.

The Bill of Rights added later, was also not all about protecting the people from their government.

try reading and comprehension and try keeping up
Ok, tell us why the Constitution and Bill of Rights were created.

Yes he has in a sense that he has broken his oath of office and attacked the Constitutional United States election certification proceedings.

Fourteenth Amendment, Section 3:

"No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability."

Here's a summary of the charges Trump is facing in Washington, D.C., for attempts to overturn the results of the 2020 election:

• one count of conspiracy to defraud the United States applies to Trump's repeated and widespread efforts to spread false claims about the November 2020 election while knowing they were not true and for allegedly attempting to illegally discount legitimate votes all with the goal of overturning the 2020 election, prosecutors claim in the indictment.
  • one count of conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding was brought due to the alleged organized planning by Trump and his allies to disrupt the electoral vote's certification in January 2021.
  • one count of obstruction of and attempt to obstruct an official proceeding is tied to Trump and his co-conspirators' alleged efforts after the November 2020 election until Jan. 7, 2021, to block the official certification proceeding in Congress.
  • one count of conspiracy against rights refers to Trump and his co-conspirators alleged attempts to "oppress, threaten and intimidate" people in their right to vote in an election

What a total crock of bullshit.

Our Lt Gov (Dan Patrick) is exploring how to get Briben off the ballot here in Texas.

Fuck SCOTUS, we really need to push back, proactively. The party that like to fuck kids only knows one thing, and that's getting smacked on the head with a rolled up newspaper whenever they shit on the carpet. It's time for some corporal discipline.

I urged Dan Patrick to take Robert L Peters off the ballot just for embarrassing the entire country for 3 years. That's enough. You shit your pants at the Vatican.... off the ballot you go. :cool:

Should not be difficult. Since the Colorado decision, the Texas State Supreme Court is now the ultimate authority on whether Biden will be on the 2024 ballot in the state.

I'm pretty sure they will agree Biden's handling of the border and his financial entanglements with foreign agents are insurrectionist acts.

Forum List

Back