Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

Well in this case, since the Supreme CT in DC is Federal, it will be the Feds.
Hi Robert!

yep, they will...

I do think they will try to not overstep their bounds and usurp the constitution though...

It'll be interesting to see how they do it....

1703214130779.png

But they can‘t violate the Constitution and determine their own eligibility rules. You think if they wanted to keep Vivek off the ballot, they could just decide age 40 is the minimum?
True! Within the constitution.... natural born citizen, over 35, resident for over 14 years, and .....not an insurrectionist who has previously taken an oath to upholding the constitution! :)

What is the test for ascertaining whether a candidate, who is “accused” of having participated in some alleged “insurrection,” actually qualifies as a person who participated in an insurrection?

Who gets to make that call? In what standards? You and some other random liberals at USMB make the claim; but is that’s all that’s required?
Judges get to make that call, BackAgain , just as judges are making calls every day about whether someone is guilty or not guilty.

They looked at the evidence, which is abundant, and made a ruling based on the evidence, and based on the law.

Even a Shitty Lawyer should know this simple fact.

Innocent of WHAT ?

Insurrection is an act of war, ya dumb fuck.

No one was waging war on the government, that absolutely did not happen.
Every war starts with a single act, whether it's firing on Fort Sumter or assassinating Archduke Ferdinand.

I replied to you this time. Don't expect more. You're too stupid, too dishonest to be worth my time.

Okay WEATHER53 : Please explain what options were left to "pursue vigorously" on the morning of January 6th, which would have prevented Biden from taking office or kept Trump in office.
Trump is known for speaking in code, that his supporters fully understand. Michael Cohen laid this out in Congressional testimony, under oath. His thugs knew what "You have to fight, patriotically and peacefully" really meant: this is Trump covering his ass, but we know what he wants.

Hi Robert!

yep, they will...

I do think they will try to not overstep their bounds and usurp the constitution though...

It'll be interesting to see how they do it....
The word president is not contained in that section 3. If you see it, please inform all of us.

Judges get to make that call, BackAgain , just as judges are making calls every day about whether someone is guilty or not guilty.

They looked at the evidence, which is abundant, and made a ruling based on the evidence, and based on the law.

Even a Shitty Lawyer should know this simple fact.
Can you link us up to the civil code/statute for "insurrection"?

Trump is known for speaking in code, that his supporters fully understand. Michael Cohen laid this out in Congressional testimony, under oath. His thugs knew what "You have to fight, patriotically and peacefully" really meant: this is Trump covering his ass, but we know what he wants.
Does that same thing apply to Biden? What you say? Well I say when Biden swears to GOD the border is closed, he actually is code talking for, this border is wide open!!! See how that works?

There was no trial.

So there cannot have been a takeaway from day 1 of that “trial.”

This is what you get for relying on shitty propaganda like cnn.

CNN and the Colorado courts disagree on the claim that it was a “trial,” but sub-imbeciles like you buy the nonsense from CNN. :abgg2q.jpg:
Wow… this shit has really got you twisted up there, shitbird.

He was one of the most conservative judges in the federal judiciary, retard.

And one of the most respected.
Ted Cruz wanted Bush, then Trump to appoint Luttig to SCOTUS.

Retired conservative federal Judge Michael Luttig, a key witness in Thursday's January 6 committee hearing, was once named by Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas as an ideal Supreme Court nominee.

Cruz, one of six Republican senators who voted to reject state-certified election results on January 6, served as a law clerk for Luttig on the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals and has described him as a mentor. According to the New York Times, Cruz has even said Luttig is "like a father to me."

And during a debate against Trump in 2016, Cruz declared that he would've nominated Luttig to the Supreme Court instead of Chief Justice John Roberts.

"I would not have nominated John Roberts," Cruz said, according to Mediaite. "I would not have nominated him. I would have nominated my former boss Mike Luttig, who was Justice Scalia's law clerk."

Forum List

Back