Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

It's all about taking out the opposition.....and that is all.
Cry harder
4i6Ckte.gif

Point to the word, "convicted," in the following...

shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof.

Point me to the civil statute that addresses insurrection, Simp. :auiqs.jpg:

Point me to the civil statute that addresses insurrection, Simp. :auiqs.jpg:

Thanks for admitting the 14th Amendment doesn't require a conviction. Explains why some Confederates were denied public office without a trial for insurrection, just fir engaging in it or providing comfort or aid to those who did.

Judges get to make that call, BackAgain , just as judges are making calls every day about whether someone is guilty or not guilty.

This is yet another instance of you being very stupid and shallow.

If you were accused of any federal crime, you’d get tried on it (if at all) by the Federal Court system. Not by a state court. And certainly not by some civil judge conducting a mere hearing.

You can lie and claim that you wouldn’t scream and cry and bitch and moan and groan if you did get so accused and brought into a court of some state in a civil matter and a judge made a life altering ruling about you based on a mere hearing. But it would be a lie.

They looked at the evidence, which is abundant, and made a ruling based on the evidence, and based on the law.

No. They heard some witnesses. Including assholes like Swalwell. And none of them could establish by any burden of proof that the 1/6 incident constituted an “insurrection” OR that President Trump was “engaged” in it. But the judge nevertheless made her bogus ruling anyway (at just a hearing stage) and still didn’t find that Trump could be kicked off the primary ballot (since it wasn’t clear that the 14th Amendment even applies to the President).

The lawless Colorado Supreme Court then accepted interlocutory appeals on a case that hadn’t even gone to trial, yet. Not clear why except the obvious.

They determined (ignorantly) that a state court does have the ability to disqualify a candidate for President based on the fantasy that it is somehow a state matter (it isn’t) and based on the baseless assertion that Trump had engaged in “the” alleged “insurrection” [sic].

Even scumbag shitty lying human piece of crap, like Synthia, should know all of this.

Thanks for admitting the 14th Amendment doesn't require a conviction. Explains why some Confederates were denied public office without a trial for insurrection, just fir engaging in it or providing comfort or aid to those who did.
Not sure how many times you were dropped on your head today, but I never said any such thing.

But keep lying, it's what you do best, liar.

None of which is affected by this ruling. This ruling only concerns the primary ballot in Colorado. It has no effect at all on federal elections.
Which the Republican Party of Colorado has already taken action to deal with. If Trump is banned, there will be no Republican Primary. They will have internal Caucus which the Colorado “Justice” system can’t interfere with. End result, Trump or whomever wins, will still be on the Colorado ballot.

Which the Republican Party of Colorado has already taken action to deal with. If Trump is banned, there will be no Republican Primary. They will have internal Caucus which the Colorado “Justice” system can’t interfere with. End result, Trump or whomever wins, will still be on the Colorado ballot.
Actually, my guess is that the same plaintiffs will simply rush back to the Colorado joke of a Supreme Court to demand that he not be allowed on the ballot by any means.

This is another reason that our SCOTUS will have to bitch slap the Colorado Supreme Court.

No. They heard some witnesses. Including assholes like Swalwell. And none of them could establish by any burden of proof that the 1/6 incident constituted an “insurrection” OR that President Trump was “engaged” in it.
Oh, you've read the transcripts?
4i6Ckte.gif

Which the Republican Party of Colorado has already taken action to deal with. If Trump is banned, there will be no Republican Primary. They will have internal Caucus which the Colorado “Justice” system can’t interfere with. End result, Trump or whomever wins, will still be on the Colornado ballot.
Exactly. Meanwhile, other states will be removing Biden from their ballots over the border issue.

Forum List

Back