Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

The plaintiffs argued successfully that Trump’s specific actions on a specific day specifically constituted insurrection.
That’s nice. When was Trump specifically charged with the specific crime of insurrection™ ?

I do not agree. Not to be going off on you or others, but this is not the case. Concessions are not covered by law. No candidate must concede. Democrats came up with this imaginary law.

Gore conceded yet he had no obligation to do so. Hillary must have forgot she conceded since even now she brays she beat Trump.
No, Trump did nothing illegal. I did not call Democrats thieves. I call them out for tampering with an election then blaming Trump for precisely that.

Concessions only indicate a candidate accepts their loss. But that's not your idiocy.

That was you comparing Gore fighting in court with Trump fighting in court. But Trump has not been indicted for fighting in court, that's not a relevant comparison.

And you compared Hillary insisting she won in 2016 with Trump insisting he won in 2020. But Trump has not been indicted for insisting he won, so that too is not a relevant comparison.

It appears to me you're completely ignorant to the charges Trump actually was indicted for.

But that are facts. If you’re 34 years old, or you were born in Timbucktoo, those are not in question.

Trump is being disqualified based on an opinion.

Can you imagine how ridiculous of a precedent this would set?

Any state can refuse any candidate for any reason. Just insane.

That’s nice. When was Trump specifically charged with the specific crime of insurrection™ ?
He wasn’t and that’s irrelevant. You are going to remain perpetually confused until you get this.

Well, yeah. When you run from your own position, that's equivalent to surrendering.
You’re getting desperate and projecting.

Many pages have gone by in this thread and other than copying and pasting irrelevancies, you have failed to support your insurrection™ conspiracies.

Your racism is just off the charts. Wow.

You not only support racism, you are a rabid racist.

You racist Biden supporters are very dangerous to the nation and world. Maybe there needs to be a formal deprogramming of the cult members.

LOL

Who knows what I said that your brain translated as racist? :cuckoo:

He wasn’t and that’s irrelevant. You are going to remain perpetually confused until you get this.

The insurrection™ conspiracy is your perpetual obsession.

Do you still insist that Trump is facing that charge?

You’re getting desperate and projecting.

Many pages have gone by in this thread and other than copying and pasting irrelevancies, you have failed to support your insurrection™ conspiracies.

LOL

Hisses the idiot who claims precedence is not relevant to this case.

Forum List

Back