Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

You were ignorant of the fact Tater’s illegals have violently attacked our government. I educated your stupid ass.

Deal with it.

LOL

Running away from my questions again, Dumbfuck?

Yes or no? Are you contending those attacks amounted to insurrection?

So?

Zero insurrection charges, aDummy.

Yeah, cause the ones who planned an insurrection, abandoned those plans when Antifa didn't show up. So yeah, they did not commit insurrection, they were only convicted of planning it.

Yeah, cause the ones who planned an insurrection, abandoned those plans when Antifa didn't show up. So yeah, they did not commit insurrection, they were only convicted of planning it.
So there was no insurrection.

Got it.

LOL

Running away from my questions again, Dumbfuck?

Yes or no? Are you contending those attacks amounted to insurrection?
Didn’t you say there is no clearly defined legal definition of insurrection?

All I can do is throw out the challenge. Nothing I can do if you want to run away. That’s pretty weak though
Were can you run away to on a forum , idiot. You don't even have a opinion you are a MAGA and there is not a group I respect less then you Maggots. or a group that I believe less then MAGA Maggots.

Last edited:
Who planned an insurrection™ ?

Why was no one charged with that?

You need some new conspiracy theories

FAILED insurrection, by a bunch of FAILUREs, supported by other FAILURES, defended by FAILURES.
You just said it was ”abandoned “. That means there was no insurrection, Simp.

:oops8:

Last edited:
Were can you run away to on a forum , idiot. You don't even have a opinion you are a MAGA and there is not a group I respect less then you Maggots. or a group that I believe less then MAGA Maggots.
You being away from questions and the topic. Strange that you couldn’t grasp that yet you’re calling me an idiot. Also hilarious that you’re calling me MAGA when I’m far from it and would never cast a vote for Trump… you seem like a very confused person. Try slowing down and controlling your emotions better

FAILED insurrection, by a bunch of FAILUREs, supported by other FAILURES, defended by FAILURES.
If I get together with a few guys and plan a bank robbery and then decide to abandon that plan, there is no bank robber, Dumbass.

There is no failed bank robbery.

LOLOL

Cutting and pasting irrelevant spam actually is your problem.

LOL

That wasn't spam, cretin. It was the answer to your question. And it's relevant because it's precedence. That's a word you're gonna have look up the definition to know what it means.

LOL

You're so fucking ignorant, it's funny. A bunch were charged, and convicted, of that. It's called seditious conspiracy.
LOL

Seditious conspiracy is not insurrection. Did you not see words are spelled differently?

You just said it was ”abandoned “. That means there was no insurrection, Simp.

:oops8:

It was me who said that, Dumbfuck. And no, that doesn't mean there wasn't an insurrection. It means not everyone there participated in the insurrection other than planning it.

Forum List

Back