Elections are over before the voting day in America

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
In 2004, as I entered the voting booth in North Philadelphia and I saw the digital ballot, and nowhere to write in a candidate, I looked around and asked the staff: "how can I vote for Ralph Nader?" and the staff member responded: "just select all democrats in the list"... I hesitated for a while, and not wanting to waste my trip, ended up voting for another war criminal, but it was the last time I voted, because I realized - the elections were already finished, determined, decided in advance.

In 2000, I was duped into voting for a war criminal who promised us no nation building: YouTube George Bush you forgot. Do I get my money back? pm me if you want to do something about this joke they call democratic elections.

You mean you weren't intimidated by the Black Panther wielding his baton? And he let you vote for the war criminal Bush? How brave of you.
I was a total nitwit in 2004 for having voted for Kerry, I've always admitted that. but the story HOW I ended up voting for that war criminal deserves attention.

In 2004, as I entered the voting booth in North Philadelphia and I saw the digital ballot, and nowhere to write in a candidate, I looked around and asked the staff: "how can I vote for Ralph Nader?" and the staff member responded: "just select all democrats in the list"... I hesitated for a while, and not wanting to waste my trip, ended up voting for another war criminal, but it was the last time I voted, because I realized - the elections were already finished, determined, decided in advance.

In 2000, I was duped into voting for a war criminal who promised us no nation building: YouTube George Bush you forgot. Do I get my money back? pm me if you want to do something about this joke they call democratic elections.

[MENTION=46110]pvsi[/MENTION] - your story sounds interesting, but I have never heard of anything like this in my life. In fact, I have many friends from Philly and environs, and none of them have ever indicated this. So, just to check out your story, I just called a dear friend of my who works for the Bureau of Commissions, Elections and Legislation for the Commonwealth of PA, he has worked for the Bureau (which has had a couple of name changes over the years), for over 16 years and he assures me that write-ins were possible on every single electronic ballot in 2004.

Ralph Nader was thrown off the Pennsylvania ballot when it was confirmed that more than 2/3 of the signatures used to get him on the ballot in your state were fake. The story of this broke in the NY Times on October 14, 2004. Sorry, I cannot link yet, but you can find the story under:

"Court Strikes Nader From Pennsylvania Ballot

By KATE ZERNIKE

Published: October 14, 2004...

..."I am compelled to emphasize that this signature-gathering process was the most deceitful and fraudulent exercise ever perpetrated upon this court," wrote James G. Colins, the president judge of the Commonwealth Court, who noted that he had served longer, and reviewed more nominating papers, than any judge in the court's history."

I am sorry, and I don't mean this to be mean to you or anyone, but your story simply cannot be true in any way, shape or form. You must have missed the name, because I am quite sure it was there. And had a poll worker said something like that to you, you could have called the BOE.

As a matter of fact, 2,565 write-in ballots were cast for Ralph Nader in 2004. You can see the complete results at David Leip's USELECTIONATLAS (dot) ORG.

And I disagree with you that elections are already decided in advance. Yes, landslide polling margins can indicate a storm coming on, but in a close, close, close election, flip a coin. Just a shift of 269 votes in Florida in 2000 would have technically changed the results of the 2000 election.

[MENTION=46110]pvsi[/MENTION] - your story sounds interesting, but I have never heard of anything like this in my life. In fact, I have many friends from Philly and environs, and none of them have ever indicated this. So, just to check out your story, I just called a dear friend of my who works for the Bureau of Commissions, Elections and Legislation for the Commonwealth of PA, he has worked for the Bureau (which has had a couple of name changes over the years), for over 16 years and he assures me that write-ins were possible on every single electronic ballot in 2004.

Ralph Nader was thrown off the Pennsylvania ballot when it was confirmed that more than 2/3 of the signatures used to get him on the ballot in your state were fake. The story of this broke in the NY Times on October 14, 2004. Sorry, I cannot link yet, but you can find the story under:

"Court Strikes Nader From Pennsylvania Ballot

By KATE ZERNIKE

Published: October 14, 2004...

..."I am compelled to emphasize that this signature-gathering process was the most deceitful and fraudulent exercise ever perpetrated upon this court," wrote James G. Colins, the president judge of the Commonwealth Court, who noted that he had served longer, and reviewed more nominating papers, than any judge in the court's history."

I am sorry, and I don't mean this to be mean to you or anyone, but your story simply cannot be true in any way, shape or form. You must have missed the name, because I am quite sure it was there. And had a poll worker said something like that to you, you could have called the BOE.

As a matter of fact, 2,565 write-in ballots were cast for Ralph Nader in 2004. You can see the complete results at David Leip's USELECTIONATLAS (dot) ORG.

And I disagree with you that elections are already decided in advance. Yes, landslide polling margins can indicate a storm coming on, but in a close, close, close election, flip a coin. Just a shift of 269 votes in Florida in 2000 would have technically changed the results of the 2000 election.
If a person would put a gun to my head and demand that I tell the truth, I would still tell exact same story. I spent at least a couple good minutes, a minute before and a minute after asking the staff, looking for where I can write in a candidate. there was no pen in the voting booth, there was no digital thing to type in the name anywhere. a bunch of pre selected names with a button to push for each. that's all.

No, I am not offended at all at you for stating what you found, but as you say there's no way my story can be true, I say to everyone, it is very evident that my story is true because it is very evident of what is going on in the first place - the whole establishment media always predicts and decides winners in advance, way before elections take place, and so I completely understand why some voting places decide to eliminate the write in option to make it less hassle for themselves to count between democrats and republicans. of course the voting places will not admit it, because it is illegal.

Last edited:
If a person would put a gun to my head and demand that I tell the truth, I would still tell exact same story. I spent at least a couple good minutes, a minute before and a minute after asking the staff, looking for where I can write in a candidate. there was no pen in the voting booth, there was no digital thing to type in the name anywhere. a bunch of pre selected names with a button to push for each. that's all.

No, I am not offended at all at you for stating what you found, but as you say there's no way my story can be true, I say to everyone, it is very evident that my story is true because it is very evident of what is going on in the first place - the whole establishment media always predicts and decides winners in advance, way before elections take place, and so I completely understand why some voting places decide to eliminate the write in option to make it less hassle for themselves to count between democrats and republicans. of course the voting places will not admit it, because it is illegal.

Did you report this to anyone on election day 2004?

No, I thought that was normal at the time, given that everyone on all establishment media already knew who the winners were - Bush/Kerry. also I was not in a mood to make enemies or be a smart ass in that neighborhood, I lived a block away, and it was a neighborhood where I would go jogging in the morning, and try to stay inside for the rest of the time

I call bullshit

No, I thought that was normal at the time, given that everyone on all establishment media already knew who the winners were - Bush/Kerry. also I was not in a mood to make enemies or be a smart ass in that neighborhood, I lived a block away, and it was a neighborhood where I would go jogging in the morning, and try to stay inside for the rest of the time

Thinking about something, with all respect to you, is not the same as knowing the law. You could and should have asked. Mentioning it 9 years later when you apparently didn't do anything at the time sounds far-fetched to me.

Thinking about something, with all respect to you, is not the same as knowing the law. You could and should have asked. Mentioning it 9 years later when you apparently didn't do anything at the time sounds far-fetched to me.
That's fine, I will add a sworn statement and re release the short video of my story.

Forum List

Back