🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Electoral Map looks bleak for Trump

Trump may struggle to get 125 electoral votes while losing all the battleground states plus North Carolina, Georgia and Arizona

I use to think that democrats were powerhungry assholes (still do) but now I see that republicans are just as bad or worse. There are so many repubicans who are just pissed that their guy wasn't chosen. THey are so pissed that they are threatening to boycott the election. I say let them and let them lose the congress as well. In the long run, this country will see how futile these polices are and eventually choose a party that believes in the free-enterprise system.

I'm sure Juan like many others myself included never thought Trump would win the Republican nomination either. I'm not picking Trump to win in November but continue to underestimate him at your own risk.

Juan Williams ain't zactly a Trump fan. As a matter of fact he doesn't care for republicans at all. What's interesting to note is that he is a regular on Fox. How many conservatives do the alphabet networks employ?

Liars lie. All day long. Tomorrow too. Trump is going to win by a landslide no matter what this troll shill says.

I use to think that democrats were powerhungry assholes (still do) but now I see that republicans are just as bad or worse. There are so many repubicans who are just pissed that their guy wasn't chosen. THey are so pissed that they are threatening to boycott the election. I say let them and let them lose the congress as well. In the long run, this country will see how futile these polices are and eventually choose a party that believes in the free-enterprise system.
Republicans are coming together. It's democrats that are tearing themselves apart. Red Bernie is going to teach hilly what a commie war on women looks like. Barbie Boxer thought she would be killed by the Red Bernies. The DNC's chair is on the block and he's after hilly with his dentures fully polidented in place.

I've yet to see any of the Republicans debate their chances against the electoral map

Trump may struggle to get 125 electoral votes while losing all the battleground states plus North Carolina, Georgia and Arizona

The Hispanic vote is going to amaze everyone. Donnie and his racist rants against anyone non-white has poisoned the GOP well for good.

Hispanics did not vote in the primaries. There was very little reason to. But in the General they are coming out of the closet to keep little Petro in the country...

Hispanics did not vote in the primaries. There was very little reason to. But in the General they are coming out of the closet to keep little Petro in the country...

If I was hispanic, I'd come out of the closet as well if you're in there!

Forum List

Back