🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Electoral Map looks bleak for Trump

Trump may struggle to get 125 electoral votes while losing all the battleground states plus North Carolina, Georgia and Arizona

The Hispanic vote is going to amaze everyone. Donnie and his racist rants against anyone non-white has poisoned the GOP well for good.

While I think Trump will win Texas, I think a large Hispanic turnout as well as poor support from the Cruz/Bush camps may make Texas competitive

An excellent source.

Watch the racial hatred pour out as 90% of blacks and Hispanics vote to send Donald to Trump Tower.

Trump may struggle to get 125 electoral votes while losing all the battleground states plus North Carolina, Georgia and Arizona

The Hispanic vote is going to amaze everyone. Donnie and his racist rants against anyone non-white has poisoned the GOP well for good.

While I think Trump will win Texas, I think a large Hispanic turnout as well as poor support from the Cruz/Bush camps may make Texas competitive
Trump will take Texas, yes, but the Hispanics here will come out to punish the GOP down ballot severely,

An excellent source.

Watch the racial hatred pour out as 90% of blacks and Hispanics vote to send Donald to Trump Tower.

Watch when he wins, and the tears you pillow biting libs pour out will end the queerlafornia drought.

mike, if he wins, it means nothing.

He will not have the power to do anything except use the presidential bathrooms.

The down ballot sweep for the dems will be Donald's present to the GOP

Forum List

Back