Elizabeth ‘Pocahontas’ Warren Gets Called Out by Cherokee Indians About Her Heritage: ‘Prove It’

Lots of people have stories about having Indian ancestry somewhere along their family tree. Unless there is documentation, you really can't tell. I suppose she could send a DNA sample to Ancestry.com and put all the talk to rest.

Why would anyone WANT to be an injun.? They are america's biggest losers - drugs, booze, welfare, and crime is all they know. At least blacks are good at sports but injuns is just injuns.

She's as phony as the rest of the liberals. They'll say anything to get what they want.

Proving Cherokee is especially difficult

Number 0ne the US Army is scared spitless of us and has been at least since the battle of Horseshoe Bend where some Cherokee odds and sods took on the entire elite Creek Red Stick and won handily. Therefore Anthropologists generally would not go on Cherokee land until quite recently.

That resulted in the second difficulty. Not only do the majority of Cherokee not live on reservations but also because we are smarter and more militarily effective than whites a lot of whites who did meet our standards applied to and were adopted into the various Cherokee polities such as Sam Houston.

You will find an extensive "What do you mean I'm not Cherokee?" board at all of the DNA sites. So, that too is not a solution.

Hillary needs to show what the hell is inside her pant legs!!! looks like a few wires and small bags under there!:thanks:

Cpdy_CzVYAAA4P4.png

after a thourough investigation/observation of the poop stain in this photo, i have come to the conclusion that Hillary ate a supersized Arby's Roast Beef sandwitch/extra cheese/extra cheese/extra onions along with three bags of curly fries

Forum List

Back