Elizabeth Warren “Filled With Terror” About Midterms

She should be. The far smarter inventor of email is running against her. And he has a message to deliver...

DUVdvYXXkAAWJgu.jpg
“Inventor of email”

Email has been around for 170 years

Electronic messaging has been, not email.

Something like Hillary's fate would never happen under this guy. He knows how to operate the damned thing.
Electronic mail

Telegraphs sent mail over wires using a binary code

I don't recall ever having a telegraph in my house.

Your conflation is simply stupid as are you.

Why don't you butt out ?

Just wait, he didn't yet get to the part explaining how he thinks that Warren is a real Indian, and this man is in fact the fake Indian.

She should be. The far smarter inventor of email is running against her. And he has a message to deliver...

DUVdvYXXkAAWJgu.jpg
“Inventor of email”

Something like Hillary's fate would never happen under this guy. He knows how to operate the damned thing.
Electronic mail

I don't recall ever having a telegraph in my house.

Your conflation is simply stupid as are you.

Why don't you butt out ?

Just wait, he didn't yet get to the part explaining how he thinks that Warren is a real Indian, and this man is in fact the fake Indian.

Did you call him a man ? I have my doubts.

“Inventor of email”

Electronic mail

Telegraphs didn't use binary code you loon They used Morse.

Morse code is a binary code. It consists of 1s and 0s the same as the on-off position of the telegraph key. Binary means two possible states.
But morse code consists of dots and dashes and is not on-off.

How do you send a dot and how do you send a dash? Both are "on" conditions just like a "1" and the lack of a signal is an "off" condition or a "0".

Electronic mail

Morse code is a binary code. It consists of 1s and 0s the same as the on-off position of the telegraph key. Binary means two possible states.

How do you send a dot and how do you send a dash? Both are "on" conditions just like a "1" and the lack of a signal is an "off" condition or a "0".
Its not a on or off scenario just an on and longer on . Binary is 1's and 0's off and on.

Electronic mail

Its not a on or off scenario just an on and longer on . Binary is 1's and 0's off and on.

I'm sorry! My years as a Navy electronics technician, as well as my years as a computer science major in college tells me you are incorrect. My high school ROTC instructor who was a WW2 B-17 radio operator, who taught me Morse code would also disagree.

DUVdvYXXkAAWJgu.jpg
“Inventor of email”

Electronic mail

Sorry, brilliant one. Telegraph messages utilize MORSE CODE...not binary code.

Hey Einstein, Morse Code is a binary code!
Not so, doofus!

Binary codes have only two signals.

Ones
Zeroes

Morse code has three.

Dahs
Dits
Spaces

Morse Code: Morse Code, either of two systems for representing letters of the alphabet, numerals, and punctuation marks by arranging dots, dashes, and spaces.

Go back to school, Admiral!

“Inventor of email”

Electronic mail

Not so, doofus!

Ones
Zeroes

Morse code has three.

Dahs
Dits
Spaces

Morse Code: Morse Code, either of two systems for representing letters of the alphabet, numerals, and punctuation marks by arranging dots, dashes, and spaces.

You really are confused.

Dahs, also called dashes, are just a longer "on" signal. The system only has two conditions, on and off, making it binary.

The amount of time does not change the fact that it is binary.

Electronic mail

Not so, doofus!

Ones
Zeroes

Morse code has three.

Dahs
Dits
Spaces

You really are confused.

Dahs, also called dashes, are just a longer "on" signal. The system only has two conditions, on and off, making it binary.

You are mistaken. In order to read Morse Code, one must recognize THREE conditions.

A short on
A longer on
A space between characters.

That is akin to having to recognize a "1", a "2", and a "0".

Your sense of logic is listing to the port side, Admiral.

Go back to school. You failed Logic 101.

Electronic mail

Not so, doofus!

Ones
Zeroes

Morse code has three.

Dahs
Dits
Spaces

You really are confused.

You are mistaken. In order to read Morse Code, one must recognize THREE conditions.

A short on
A longer on

I don't care about the method of interpretation. The system is binary. You can read the letter "A" as 1011. The letter "B" can be read as 11010101.

Not so, doofus!

Ones
Zeroes

Morse code has three.

Dahs
Dits
Spaces

You really are confused.

A short on
A longer on

I don't care about the method of interpretation. The system is binary. You can read the letter "A" as 1011. The letter "B" can be read as 11010101.
You make no sense here.

Here is a test for you. Below is a code message using only dots (.) and dashes (-). You decipher it. Dots and dashes are grouped in standard Morse Code letter representations. There are no numerals in the message.

.--..--...-..-.-...-.----.-.-.-.--..-...-..----.-.-.--......--...-....----

That is a binary code....using 2 of the 3 characters necessary in Morse code. I left out the spaces.

When you give up, I will insert the necessary third character(space).

Last edited:
Not so, doofus!

Ones
Zeroes

Morse code has three.

Dahs
Dits
Spaces

You really are confused.

A short on
A longer on

You make no sense here.

Here is a test for you. Below is a code message using only dots (.) and dashes (-). You decipher it. Dots and dashes are grouped in standard Morse Code letter representations. There are no numerals in the message.

That is a binary code....using 2 of the 3 characters necessary in Morse code. I left out the spaces.

The space is the second part, dumbass! A telegraph wire has two conditions, on and off. The fact that you ignore that is the reason it is binary.

I don't know why you want to argue something that you already lost a couple of dozen posts back.

Go on, admit you have been schooled, and carry on!

Not so, doofus!

Ones
Zeroes

Morse code has three.

Dahs
Dits
Spaces

You really are confused.

A short on
A longer on

Not so, doofus!

Ones
Zeroes

Morse code has three.

Dahs
Dits
Spaces

You really are confused.

A short on
A longer on

You make no sense here.

The space is the second part, dumbass! A telegraph wire has two conditions, on and off. The fact that you ignore that is the reason it is binary.

I don't know why you want to argue something that you already lost a couple of dozen posts back.

To the contrary, Morse Code makes no sense without the three conditions. The dot and the dash are not the same. The space is used to separate the alphabetical, numerical and punctuation marks required for transmitting words.

Your binary definitions of "A" and "B" are ridiculous. Separations of meanings in binary operating systems are accomplished by defining the length of "words". We have 16 bit systems, 32bit systems, 64 bit systems and so on.

Since you (or anyone else) cannot decipher my message, I will insert the needed spaces.

.- -.. -- .. .-. .- .-.. .-. --- -.-. -.- .-- . .-.. .-.. - --- .-. -.-- .. ...
A D M I R A L R O C K W E L L T O R Y I S

.- -. .. -.. .. --- -
A N I D I O T

Not so, doofus!

Ones
Zeroes

Morse code has three.

Dahs
Dits
Spaces

You really are confused.

A short on
A longer on

You really are confused.

A short on
A longer on

You make no sense here.

To the contrary, Morse Code makes no sense without the three conditions. The dot and the dash are not the same. The space is used to separate the alphabetical, numerical and punctuation marks required for transmitting words.

Your binary definitions of "A" and "B" are ridiculous. Separations of meanings in binary operating systems are accomplished by defining the length of "words". We have 16 bit systems, 32bit systems, 64 bit systems and so on.

Since you (or anyone else) cannot decipher my message, I will insert the needed spaces.

.- -. .. -.. .. --- -
A N I D I O T

I'm sorry! Where did you get your training in electronics and computers? Youtube?

Not so, doofus!

Ones
Zeroes

Morse code has three.

Dahs
Dits
Spaces

You really are confused.

A short on
A longer on

A short on
A longer on

You make no sense here.

.- -. .. -.. .. --- -
A N I D I O T

I'm sorry! Where did you get your training in electronics and computers? Youtube?
Not so, doofus!

Ones
Zeroes

Morse code has three.

Dahs
Dits
Spaces

You really are confused.

A short on
A longer on

A short on
A longer on

You make no sense here.

.- -. .. -.. .. --- -
A N I D I O T

I'm sorry. You displayed your incompetence when you claim that "A" had a 4 digit binary code and "B" had an 8 digit code.

Here is one of many possible binary codes for alpha/numeric characters. In any particular operating system, the code can be different but will only work with that operating system.

binarycode.jpg

Notice that each is defined by and one 8 bit binary word.

Here's another code.
depositphotos_4116729-Binary-code-translation.jpg

Note that each character is defined by two 4 bit words.

I am going back to sleep. You are quite boring.

Happy Father's Day!

Last edited:
You really are confused.

A short on
A longer on

You make no sense here.

.- -. .. -.. .. --- -
A N I D I O T

You really are confused.

A short on
A longer on

You make no sense here.

.- -. .. -.. .. --- -
A N I D I O T

I'm sorry. You displayed your incompetence when you claim that "A" had a 4 digit binary code and "B" had an 8 digit code.

Here is one of many possible binary codes for alpha/numeric characters. In any particular operating system, the code can be different but will only work with that operating system.

binarycode.jpg

Notice that each is defined by and one 8 bit binary word.

Here's another code.
depositphotos_4116729-Binary-code-translation.jpg

Note that each character is defined by two 4 bit words.

I am going back to sleep. You are quite boring.

Happy Father's Day!

You see, unlike you I didn't have to look any of that up. You have been asleep a lot longer than you know.

Forum List

Back