Elizabeth Warren stopped by in the Miss. Delta yesterday

Warren is a dumbfuck cluck for sure. I wonder how that was received? Does she show any lumps?

One of her imaginery ancestors enslaved my great great great grandpappy.
So lets do it!

What an idiot.

I don't know anyone who was a slave. Nor do I know anyone who owned a slave. Those folks have been dead for 150 years.

Does that moron really think anyone today will want to pay folks who were never slaves money??

Pay them for something that happened to their 150 year dead ancestors??

If she does then she's a bigger moron than I thought.

635B6CF5-860B-429B-8636-96483F2C4E8B.gif

There is no question that slavery did generational damage to black folks. When the family unit is destroyed and undermined by the slave trade, the effects are passed on from father to son, mother to daughter. That is undeniable.

The problem with reparations is deciding who is responsible and who is entitled to compensation.

The only proposed remedy so far is to use government force to take money from people who never owned slaves or benefited from slavery, and give it to people who were never slaves.

We would be better served calling it what it really is--

a white-people tax

My great great great grandfather was conscripted into the Louisiana Cavalry under Bailie Vinson's Scout Division. He never owned a slave. He was forced to protect the institution with military service. And, when it was all over, he had to suffer through the bullshit of reconstruction.

Now, reparations proponents want to use government force to make me to pay for a condition that neither I nor my ancestors created? After my ancestors suffered through all the shit, but reaped no reward, I gotta pay? Fuck that!!!

To me, forcing reparations would be an act of war.

A better solution is to make the Democrat party pay for perpetuating the generational destruction by replacing fathers with government.

Note, my grandfather's commander, Bailie Vinson, moved to North Texas after the war (Denison, where Dwight Eisenhower was born):
24075164_120089208712.jpg

There is no question that slavery did generational damage to black folks. When the family unit is destroyed and undermined by the slave trade, the effects are passed on from father to son, mother to daughter. That is undeniable.

The problem with reparations is deciding who is responsible and who is entitled to compensation.

The only proposed remedy so far is to use government force to take money from people who never owned slaves or benefited from slavery, and give it to people who were never slaves.

We would be better served calling it what it really is--

a white-people tax

My great great great grandfather was conscripted into the Louisiana Cavalry under Bailie Vinson's Scout Division. He never owned a slave. He was forced to protect the institution with military service. And, when it was all over, he had to suffer through the bullshit of reconstruction.

Now, reparations proponents want to use government force to make me to pay for a condition that neither I nor my ancestors created? After my ancestors suffered through all the shit, but reaped no reward, I gotta pay? Fuck that!!!

To me, forcing reparations would be an act of war.

A better solution is to make the Democrat party pay for perpetuating the generational destruction by replacing fathers with government.

Note, my grandfather's commander, Bailie Vinson, moved to North Texas after the war (Denison, where Dwight Eisenhower was born):
24075164_120089208712.jpg

I'll have to disagree on the generational bit.
Blacks were doing fine when they had two parent households.
Then we started paying em to have kids and that was the end of the two parent family and things predictably went to shit.

and announced she was open to "discussing" reparations for descendants of those who were freed from slavery over 150 years ago, but who for some reason still aren't employable. A cynic might find regression in this.

Elizabeth Warren calls for a 'full-blown conversation about reparations' to African-Americans

Sounds like a great idea. Take money from hard working White people and give it to the Jungle Monkeys in exchange for votes. A perfect platform for the filthy ass Democrat Party.

What an idiot.

I don't know anyone who was a slave. Nor do I know anyone who owned a slave. Those folks have been dead for 150 years.

Does that moron really think anyone today will want to pay folks who were never slaves money??

Pay them for something that happened to their 150 year dead ancestors??

If she does then she's a bigger moron than I thought.
It's a great way for an old, white broad to buy the votes of those who consider themselves somehow valuable, isn't it? Ka-ching! Muthatrucker, gimme my free shit...NOW!

Reparations are never going to happen. It's just an electioneering talking point to rile up stupid people and hopefully get their vote.

Forum List

Back