Elizabeth Warren wants to abolish Columbus Day

The Human Trafficking Suspect Senator Elizabeth Warren is pandering to the racist Democrat Voters again.
Warren is proposing abolishing Columbus Day and replacing it with "Indigenous People's Day."
I’m OK with an “Indigenous People’s Day”.
We could use a holiday in March or April.
Holidays are good for our economy.
But Warren is just pandering to the growing anti-Anglo racist bigot wing of the Democratic Party with her proposal to abolish Columbus Day.

Guess Which Holiday Elizabeth Warren Supports Renaming?

View attachment 244287
I think it's great that she is taking the most important issues of the day by the horns! Forget the economy, jobs, a divided country, by by God, WE NEED INDIGENOUS PEOPLE'S DAY!

Reminds me of Hillary's stint in Congress. The only issue she brought up was a statue for Woodstock! God Bless those Democrats. :rolleyes:

The Human Trafficking Suspect Senator Elizabeth Warren is pandering to the racist Democrat Voters again.
Warren is proposing abolishing Columbus Day and replacing it with "Indigenous People's Day."
But Warren is just pandering to the growing anti-Anglo racist bigot wing of the Democratic Party with her proposal to abolish Columbus Day.

View attachment 244287
Human trafficking suspect? WTF are you talking about? An oh yes! Columbus was a murderous rouge and there are far to many places and things named after him.

You know, you gotta wonder about a country that celebrates an explorer who didn't know where he was. Columbus thought he'd gotten to India when he first landed here.

That is why the Native Americans are sometimes called "Indians".

I wonder about a Presidential candidate who is anywhere between 1/1,024 and 1/64 Native American lists that has her ethnicity. Why? The same mentality willing to support that notion is the same mentality refusing to believe George Zimmerman is 50 percent Hispanic.

View attachment 244287
Human trafficking suspect? WTF are you talking about? An oh yes! Columbus was a murderous rouge and there are far to many places and things named after him.

Columbus was a product of his time, and Warren IS pandering to racist

You know, you gotta wonder about a country that celebrates an explorer who didn't know where he was. Columbus thought he'd gotten to India when he first landed here.

That is why the Native Americans are sometimes called "Indians".
Look, now he knows what Columbus thought.

No doubt the holiday would be replaced with something like peter puffing day, or tranny day.

View attachment 244287

Columbus was a product of his time, and Warren IS pandering to racist
You are a product of his time as well.

I do hope Hiawatha runs. What fodder we'll have! :)
Well, I suppose for really simple minds, non-stop Indian jokes never get old. It keeps the tards from asking for substantive arguments.

That strategy works very well on Trump's Chumps.

I do hope Hiawatha runs. What fodder we'll have! :)
Well, I suppose for really simple minds, non-stop Indian jokes never get old. It keeps the tards from asking for substantive arguments.

That strategy works very well on Trump's Chumps.
Keep trying, clown. I'm not the one who wanted a free ride in college by saying I was a Native American, lying through her teeth. But I think the best part of Hiawatha is her platform...Get rid of that nasty Columbus Day and gimme an Indian day! Is that how much of a deep thinker she is?

While Trumps has pacts, peace, disarmaments, the economy, jobs and trade to MAGA, she wants Indian Day! Thank you Dems!

I bet she thinks Tonto Day would be a nice replacement...or kemosabe day...or Apache day....:14:

You have to be kidding, actually it was those that followed him that did the killing. His men were responsible for spreading the pox, indigenous natives didn’t have the required immune system, subsequently decimated the native populations. discovered a new world for the Spanish to bleed dry, inslave the natives, and further the repressive rule of the Catholic Church.
Indigenous people understand the consequences of open boarders and immigration control.
Many Italian Americans are tired of being treated terribly and have no voice. The bull promoted by those who blame Columbus for all of this while living good lives is insane. And the mafia TV and movies is insulting. Then you have the abusive commercials using italian sayings and slang. End all of this.

You have to be kidding, actually it was those that followed him that did the killing. His men were responsible for spreading the pox, indigenous natives didn’t have the required immune system, subsequently decimated the native populations. discovered a new world for the Spanish to bleed dry, inslave the natives, and further the repressive rule of the Catholic Church.
Indigenous people understand the consequences of open boarders and immigration control.
Many Italian Americans are tired of being treated terribly and have no voice. The bull promoted by those who blame Columbus for all of this while living good lives is insane. And the mafia TV and movies is insulting. Then you have the abusive commercials using italian sayings and slang. End all of this.
And Luigi never got the Princess...

Plus, he didn’t land in the US .
Well, at least America didn't get called Columbia.
The clandestine elites call it that in their secretive meetings. . . . it's code.

It's everywhere.

Colombia Broadcasting System. . . CBS.

District of Columbia D.C.

Hell, they even have a University with the name.

Most folks call it the Statue of Liberty. . . . but for the occultist leaders. . . it was the lady Columbia. That is what the artist had in mind when he made it.

1024px-American_Progress_%28John_Gast_painting%29.jpg

Columbia (name) - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back