Elizabeth Warren wants to abolish Columbus Day

I don’t believe you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't believe him BillyBoom. He's wrong. The first slaves in America were brought here by the Dutch.

https://www.history.com/topics/black-history/slavery

Slavery in America started in 1619, when a Dutch ship brought 20 African slaves ashore in the British colony of Jamestown, Virginia.

Throughout the 17th century, European settlers in North America turned to African slaves as a cheaper, more plentiful labor source than indentured servants, who were mostly poor Europeans.

Though it is impossible to give accurate figures, some historians have estimated that 6 to 7 million black slaves were imported to the New World during the 18th century alone, depriving the African continent of some of its healthiest and ablest men and women.

Too funny, you do know that blacks in Africa sold more "blacks" into slavery than whites right, you do know that right?

Glad I could help.

"
Traditional African rulers whose ancestors collaborated with European and Arab slave traders should follow Britain and the United States by publicly saying sorry, according to human rights organisations.

The Civil Rights Congress of
Nigeria has written to tribal chiefs saying: "We cannot continue to blame the white men, as Africans, particularly the traditional rulers, are not blameless."

The appeal has reopened a sensitive debate over the part some chiefs played in helping to capture their fellow Africans and sell them into bondage as part of the transatlantic slave trade.

The congress argued that the ancestors of the chiefs had helped to raid and kidnap defenceless communities and traded them to Europeans. They should now apologise to "put a final seal to the history of slave trade", it said."

African chiefs urged to apologise for slave trade

Doesn't change the fact that white Europeans also captured and brought slaves over here. Even if Africans did capture other tribes and sold them as slaves, they aren't the ones that brought them here. White Europeans did.

The Hawk was claiming that it was Africans who were solely responsible for the slave trade. I was simply pointing out that wasn't true.

You are correct and he is wrong, but nobodies hands are clean here.

Never said that. Use the click to expand button, and you can see that the Hawk claimed that Africans captured them, and Spaniards brought them here. I was simply pointing out it wasn't the case. Wasn't defending one way or the other.

Slavery in Africa existed long before European colonization of the Americas. The Spanish also enslaved many Natives in the Americas. The problem was most of the natives died due to their immune systems not able to handle diseases, Africans were seen as stronger as they didn’t have the problem of diseases. So they started the trans Atlantic slave trade. Before this, Muslims enslaved millions of Africans since the 9th century. Sure, the Portuguese, French, Dutch, and Brits engaged in the slave trade for a time as well, but the vast majority of African slaves were not captured by them, they were captured by other Africans. But, nobody ever wants to talk about all that, it’s always just the fault of white Europeans or Americans. To lay all the blame on “whitey” is just disingenuous.

Don't believe him BillyBoom. He's wrong. The first slaves in America were brought here by the Dutch.

Slavery in America started in 1619, when a Dutch ship brought 20 African slaves ashore in the British colony of Jamestown, Virginia.

Throughout the 17th century, European settlers in North America turned to African slaves as a cheaper, more plentiful labor source than indentured servants, who were mostly poor Europeans.

Though it is impossible to give accurate figures, some historians have estimated that 6 to 7 million black slaves were imported to the New World during the 18th century alone, depriving the African continent of some of its healthiest and ablest men and women.

Too funny, you do know that blacks in Africa sold more "blacks" into slavery than whites right, you do know that right?

Glad I could help.

"
Traditional African rulers whose ancestors collaborated with European and Arab slave traders should follow Britain and the United States by publicly saying sorry, according to human rights organisations.

Nigeria has written to tribal chiefs saying: "We cannot continue to blame the white men, as Africans, particularly the traditional rulers, are not blameless."

The appeal has reopened a sensitive debate over the part some chiefs played in helping to capture their fellow Africans and sell them into bondage as part of the transatlantic slave trade.

The congress argued that the ancestors of the chiefs had helped to raid and kidnap defenceless communities and traded them to Europeans. They should now apologise to "put a final seal to the history of slave trade", it said."

Doesn't change the fact that white Europeans also captured and brought slaves over here. Even if Africans did capture other tribes and sold them as slaves, they aren't the ones that brought them here. White Europeans did.

The Hawk was claiming that it was Africans who were solely responsible for the slave trade. I was simply pointing out that wasn't true.

Never said that. Use the click to expand button, and you can see that the Hawk claimed that Africans captured them, and Spaniards brought them here. I was simply pointing out it wasn't the case. Wasn't defending one way or the other.

Slavery in Africa existed long before European colonization of the Americas. The Spanish also enslaved many Natives in the Americas. The problem was most of the natives died due to their immune systems not able to handle diseases, Africans were seen as stronger as they didn’t have the problem of diseases. So they started the trans Atlantic slave trade. Before this, Muslims enslaved millions of Africans since the 9th century. Sure, the Portuguese, French, Dutch, and Brits engaged in the slave trade for a time as well, but the vast majority of African slaves were not captured by them, they were captured by other Africans. But, nobody ever wants to talk about all that, it’s always just the fault of white Europeans or Americans. To lay all the blame on “whitey” is just disingenuous.

It's always "Whitey's" fault. Always.

It beats slavery.
And this.
Thanks to the white dog.

View attachment 245166

“White dog”? The Africans enslaved each other, and sold them to the Spanish.

I don’t believe you.

Glad I could help.

"

No buyer=no sale.

i refuse to debate this topic with folks who eat soap and are confused on which pisser to use!

Glad I could help.

"

White male fragility is epidemic in american society as of late.

“White dog”? The Africans enslaved each other, and sold them to the Spanish.

I don’t believe you.

Glad I could help.

"

No buyer=no sale.

Oh we do that all the time, no other way to get to "exceptionalism". That's why we need a wall to keep out drug traffickers.

You're living proof of that.

Glad I could help.

"

During black patronizing mental enslavement month, they will never learn about the Trans Sahara Slave trade. Never.

Not sure how those people would react to learning that it was indeed black African war lords (muslim) that had traded their property ( black slaves from conquered territory) to Europe. That Trans Sahara slave trade had been going on for 700 years before Europe got involved. The Trans Atlantic slave trade began in the 1400s.

You think the black mental slaves of the democrat party propaganda would want to learn about the Barbary Coast Slave Trade?

No, of course not. So, in order for the white democrats to keep those people down, it is imperative that they remain down and ignorant.

Can't stop can ya.

Can't stop can ya.

As you keep responding? LOL, priceless.

Glad I could help.

"

During black patronizing mental enslavement month, they will never learn about the Trans Sahara Slave trade. Never.

Not sure how those people would react to learning that it was indeed black African war lords (muslim) that had traded their property ( black slaves from conquered territory) to Europe. That Trans Sahara slave trade had been going on for 700 years before Europe got involved. The Trans Atlantic slave trade began in the 1400s.

You think the black mental slaves of the democrat party propaganda would want to learn about the Barbary Coast Slave Trade?

No, of course not. So, in order for the white democrats to keep those people down, it is imperative that they remain down and ignorant.
So many rationales, so little time. If only your founding fodders had been up to the task of building their nation without black labor exploitation, why, what on earth would you consume yourself with then?

Can't stop can ya.

I keep thinking you'll land on a topic we might discuss. Do you anticipate that occurring today?

Can't stop can ya.

I keep thinking you'll land on a topic we might discuss. Do you anticipate that occurring today?

No, you keep hoping I'll let you off. I won't.

The Human Trafficking Suspect Senator Elizabeth Warren is pandering to the racist Democrat Voters again.
Warren is proposing abolishing Columbus Day and replacing it with "Indigenous People's Day."
I’m OK with an “Indigenous People’s Day”.
We could use a holiday in March or April.
Holidays are good for our economy.
But Warren is just pandering to the growing anti-Anglo racist bigot wing of the Democratic Party with her proposal to abolish Columbus Day.

Guess Which Holiday Elizabeth Warren Supports Renaming?

View attachment 244287
Columbus never set foot in the US.

Can't stop can ya.

No, you keep hoping I'll let you off. I won't.
OK, well if you have nothing to actually discuss today then maybe some other time. Cheers.

Forum List

Back