Elizabeth Warren wants to abolish Columbus Day

Thats what white people claim when I tell them that the people that piloted the ships were Black men.
Columbus was probably black too
Naw. He was a white Jew.

What a maroon. He was Catholic.
No he wasnt a maroon, he was a marrano. I would be too since Spain was torturing and killing Jews back then.

Columbus was a Catholic Italian.

But I don't expect you to have any knowledge of factual history.
If he was a Catholic Italian how come he couldnt speak Italian?

Columbus was probably black too
Naw. He was a white Jew.

No he wasnt a maroon, he was a marrano. I would be too since Spain was torturing and killing Jews back then.

He spoke a dialect (a descendant of Latin) of the northern region in which he lived. Italy used to be fragmented into principalities, with variations in languages and dialects. It didn't become Italy until the 19th century (read up on Italian Reunification if you are interested in the history).

Columbus was from Genoa, where Ligurian (LI) was spoken. Standard Italian is a descendant of the Tuscan dialect (TO):

Linguistic_map_of_Italy_-_Legend.svg.png

Languages of Italy - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Naw. He was a white Jew.

He spoke a dialect (a descendant of Latin) of the northern region in which he lived. Italy used to be fragmented into principalities, with variations in languages and dialects. It didn't become Italy until the 19th century (read up on Italian Reunification if you are interested in the history).

Columbus was from Genoa, where Ligurian (LI) was spoken. Standard Italian is a descendant of the Tuscan dialect (TO):

View attachment 244740

Make up your mind. Either he was Italian or he wasnt. You are the one that claimed he was Italian. If it wasnt Italy back then how could he be Italian?

View attachment 244740

Make up your mind. Either he was Italian or he wasnt. You are the one that claimed he was Italian. If it wasnt Italy back then how could he be Italian?

Oh Jeebus. He was Italian in that the Genoa area is part of what is now Italy. Back in his time, the political organization of what is now modern Italy was quite different. So, for present day purposes, Italian makes much more sense than saying Genoese. Either way, it is quite clear that he wasn't an undercover Muslim.

View attachment 244740

Oh Jeebus. He was Italian in that the Genoa area is part of what is now Italy. Back in his time, the political organization of what is now modern Italy was quite different. So, for present day purposes, Italian makes much more sense than saying Genoese. Either way, it is quite clear that he wasn't an undercover Muslim.
How can we really know for sure? (-:

I for one am just thankful that at worst we have some Catholics dressing up funny instead of Viking Pillage the New World Pagan holiday.

View attachment 244740

I for one am just thankful that at worst we have some Catholics dressing up funny instead of Viking Pillage the New World Pagan holiday.

As a daughter of Odin, I take a wee bit of offense. ;)

View attachment 244740

I never said he was an undercover Muslim. I said he was a white Jew masquerading as a catholic. A Marrano.

Was Christopher Columbus a Marrano Jew? His Hebrew Writings Say Yes

"Also striking is that at the top left-hand corner of all but one of 13 letters Columbus wrote to his son, he included the Hebrew letters beit-hay (ב”ה). “Even today, observant Jews put these Hebrew notes on their documents,” continued Segal. “It stands for b’ezrat Hashem (בעזרת השם), which means ‘with God’s help’. Columbus did not include these Hebrew letters when writing to outsiders and certainly omitted them from the letter he wrote to King Ferdinand.”

View attachment 244740

I never said he was an undercover Muslim. I said he was a white Jew masquerading as a catholic. A Marrano.

Was Christopher Columbus a Marrano Jew? His Hebrew Writings Say Yes

Someone else claimed he was a Moor. He wasn't a Jew either. He did study the Bible extensively and use passage in his proposals to Ferdinand and Idabella of Spain.

View attachment 244740

As a daughter of Odin, I take a wee bit of offense. ;)
I worried that 'pagan" was bad word choice. What does one call followers of the Norse God Oden and his merry band? But at least people aren't dressing in wolf skins, or worse, and slaughtering priests and monks and raping all the nuns.

The Human Trafficking Suspect Senator Elizabeth Warren is pandering to the racist Democrat Voters again.
Warren is proposing abolishing Columbus Day and replacing it with "Indigenous People's Day."
I’m OK with an “Indigenous People’s Day”.
We could use a holiday in March or April.
Holidays are good for our economy.
But Warren is just pandering to the growing anti-Anglo racist bigot wing of the Democratic Party with her proposal to abolish Columbus Day.

Guess Which Holiday Elizabeth Warren Supports Renaming?

View attachment 244287

We should drop MLK day for Native American Day. Most blacks don’t even believe or follow MLK’s message these days. They’re all about BLM, cop killing, and convicting people in the court of public opinion based on their skin color. They aren’t about peaceful protests, they are about SJW/Antifa lynch mobs.

Its amazing that the retarded killer columbus even has a holiday. He had no fucking clue where he was and he slaughtered many NA's. What are people celebrating exactly? He wasnt even the first white person here let alone the first to discover the americas.

If it wasn’t for Columbus discovering the New World, you African-American types would still be in Africa somewhere enslaving each other in tribal warfare.

Its amazing that the retarded killer columbus even has a holiday. He had no fucking clue where he was and he slaughtered many NA's. What are people celebrating exactly? He wasnt even the first white person here let alone the first to discover the americas.

If it wasn’t for Columbus discovering the New World, you African-American types would still be in Africa somewhere enslaving each other in tribal warfare.
Africans were here long before white people. Even Columbus admitted that. :rolleyes:

Yes, most states allow early voting prior to election day. But, you still have to get time off from work, or go there on your lunch hour, or, if you are lucky, you can vote after you get off work.

A federal holiday giving workers the day off to vote would be a good idea, because then you would have more people voting.

You wouldn't have one more single vote.

If you are conscientious enough to want to vote, you can and will. If you can't find the time in two weeks, before, during lunch or after work, you don't really want to go to the trouble. If that doesn't work for you, there is always an absentee ballot.

How about this. We drop early voting and make Voting Day a National Holiday.

Africans were here long before white people. Even Columbus admitted that. :rolleyes:

Africans?

Africans?

AssClaps has a rather active imagination when it comes to African history. He thinks Wakanda is real.

Forum List

Back