Elizabeth Warren wants to end beyonnd a resonable doubt for criminal convictions

Click on the links in the article, to get to the pdf document of the actual document of the proposed law.... it doesn't seem to say what your op article claims.

I did. She wants to change "beyond a reasonable doubt" to just "negligence." Seems that pretty much the title of this thread is right on:

What happened to liberals not wanting to lock everyone up?

Elizabeth Warren Wants to Make It Easier to Prosecute Executives

It's like liberals are competing to see who can say the most batshit insane shit.
She's a fascist. Rather than Constitutional Liberty, she wants a small group of people in the Federal Government dictate the national discussion.

No thanks.

We'll stick with Trump!

Click on the links in the article, to get to the pdf document of the actual document of the proposed law.... it doesn't seem to say what your op article claims.

I did. She wants to change "beyond a reasonable doubt" to just "negligence." Seems that pretty much the title of this thread is right on:

It's like liberals are competing to see who can say the most batshit insane shit.

"It's like liberals are competing to see who can say the most batshit insane shit."

covfefe!

So you believe corporation are above criminal laws in this Nation, for their directed WRONG doings, towards other people, including their deaths, should have no criminal implications, only civil?

So you believe corporation are above criminal laws in this Nation, for their directed WRONG doings, towards other people, including their deaths, should have no criminal implications, only civil?
Companies can and have been convicted of felony crimes:

No. I believe corporations should be subject to the exact same laws in this nation as everyone else. I'm not the one advocating for changing the laws, Pocahontas is.

No. I believe corporations should be subject to the exact same laws in this nation as everyone else. I'm not the one advocating for changing the laws, Pocahontas is.
She's a fascist, though more of the Mussolini stripe than Hitler.

Forum List

Back