Elizabeth Warren will tie Donnie to the entire GOP

Pocahontas is the one who tried to use reverse racism (because that's what affirmative action really is) inappropriately.

Just calling her out on that.
She never used her heritage to obtain an advantage to entering Harvard or to obtain employment. You are just repeating false talking points that you can not backup. In other words, you are lying. If you have a real link to prove what you claim I will gladly apologize for calling you a liar.

She designated herself Native American in connection with her employment.

In case you were not aware, in academia as in public employment, being a minority gets you perks, like first in line for raises and promotions.
But unfortunately, you do not have evidence that what you claim had anything to do with her getting enrolled in school or applied to getting her employment. All you have is some very partisan speculation. Presenting that kind of speculation as if it were fact is the same as lying.

These Trumpites have nothing. The poor things are about to lose the WH, the Senate, and the Supreme Court. I can understand their desperation.

On another thread, someone put a link of a new poll where Trump gets 26% of the African American vote.

Be very afraid, little Dems.

Pocahontas is the one who tried to use reverse racism (because that's what affirmative action really is) inappropriately.

Just calling her out on that.
She never used her heritage to obtain an advantage to entering Harvard or to obtain employment. You are just repeating false talking points that you can not backup. In other words, you are lying. If you have a real link to prove what you claim I will gladly apologize for calling you a liar.

She designated herself Native American in connection with her employment.

In case you were not aware, in academia as in public employment, being a minority gets you perks, like first in line for raises and promotions.
But unfortunately, you do not have evidence that what you claim had anything to do with her getting enrolled in school or applied to getting her employment. All you have is some very partisan speculation. Presenting that kind of speculation as if it were fact is the same as lying.

She designated herself Native American. We know that. Whether it was in conjunction with obtaining the job, we don't know, but she was designated while there.

Which, as I said, puts her in line for advancement.

Elizabeth Warren: Trump is 'a loud, nasty, thin-skinned fraud'

Unless the GOP wants to suffer the greatest loss in both the WH and in Congress in November, Republican members in contested races better sever their ties with Da Donnie. It is still not late to save your own seat.

Republicans are between a rock and a hard place

Disavow your candidate for President or go down with him

Well, Ryan said Donnie's statement on the federal judge was a "textbook definition of racism" but he still supports him. I guess the R by his name is special, Paul will need to find another job after November.

Elizabeth Warren: Trump is 'a loud, nasty, thin-skinned fraud'

Unless the GOP wants to suffer the greatest loss in both the WH and in Congress in November, Republican members in contested races better sever their ties with Da Donnie. It is still not late to save your own seat.

Republicans are between a rock and a hard place

Disavow your candidate for President or go down with him

I disavow both of them, and hope they both fail to make it to the ballot in November

The Democrats will be untied under on Goal. That is to keep Donald "The Imbecile" Trump out of the White House. Obama's approval rating is one of the highest for a two term President in his final months and he will mobilize the African American community for Hillary. The Hispanic community will come out in record number and many, many Republicans will leave the box for President unchecked.

But I will admit, Donnie has the RW Nutcase Racists in his corner. Check that one off for the Demagogue...

Do you think we'll hear about this RACISM?...Probably NOT as it was a DemoRAT that said it!

• Miami state senator refers to rivals as ‘Haitians’
    Miami herald ^ | June 7 2016 | Steve Cannon
    Miami state Sen. Gwen Margolis apparently disparaged three of her opponents as “Haitians” and dismissed two others as “some teacher and some lawyer” at a local Democratic meeting Monday night, according to the only one of her rivals who was present. “It’s reprehensible that three Haitians, some teacher and some lawyer think that they have the right to run against me,” Margolis said, according to teacher Don Festge. “I’ve been in office for over 40 years,” Margolis continued, according to Festge. “What does some teacher know about Tallahassee and how to run the Senate?” Margolis went on to refer to...

Do you think we'll hear about this RACISM?...Probably NOT as it was a DemoRAT that said it!

Miami state Sen. Gwen Margolis apparently disparaged three of her opponents as “Haitians” and dismissed two others as “some teacher and some lawyer” at a local Democratic meeting Monday night, according to the only one of her rivals who was present. “It’s reprehensible that three Haitians, some teacher and some lawyer think that they have the right to run against me,” Margolis said, according to teacher Don Festge. “I’ve been in office for over 40 years,” Margolis continued, according to Festge. “What does some teacher know about Tallahassee and how to run the Senate?” Margolis went on to refer to...

A state senator? What next, the Democratic dog catcher?

A state senator? What next, the Democratic dog catcher?

You need MORE DemoRAT racism?

1. Racist, anti-Semitic comments by 9 Democrats who...
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/racist-anti-semitic-commen...
    As much as Democrats want to claim the GOP is the party of racism, members of their own ranks should take a good, long look in the mirror. “I don't think either ...

Forum List

Back