Ellen Page blames Mike Pence for Jussie Smollett attack: 'He has hurt LGBTQ people'

Didn't Donald Trump say Pence wants to hang all the gay people?

Thought I read that somewhere.

Ellen page is one of the nicest women I have ever had the pleasure to meet and work with. Pence just the look on his face I wouldnt be comfortable around him...he looks evil and being a sub to a racist bigot...fuck him I say.

Ellen page is one of the nicest women I have ever had the pleasure to meet and work with. Pence just the look on his face I wouldnt be comfortable around him...he looks evil and being a sub to a racist bigot...fuck him I say.
The punchable face matrix tell ya that

Pence has taken a lot of crap and has been silent. For you to promote wha tyou believe in, you had to destroy hetero marriage.

You think you know a lot of things. And all of those thoughts are fucking retarded. Pence isn’t a Muslim you idiot. Christians don’t want to make your gay wedding cake, muslims want to kill you. Understand the difference you moron.

Holy fuck. You’re pathetic. He looks evil, for what?

50777208_1916003865164400_2574240622256848896_o.jpg

blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites--I guess it's Obama's fault...............??!!!

who's racist? please link/prove/etc

if any one is racist, it's Obama
1.Gingrich: Obama got a 'pass' on Rev. Wright controversy
Jeremiah Wright: Revisiting Obama’s anti-Semitic pastor
etc etc

2.Obama thought a black wife was better than a white one
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...the-way/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d28cb4cbb697

3. nominated 2 blacks in a row for AG--considering they graduate high school at lower levels
= less qualified for/go to college where they graduate at lower levels
PLUS they are 5 times LESS per population
= they are much less qualified and there are a LOT more qualified whites

4. he sent his AG [ who is supposed to be anti-criminal ] to comfort the family of a BLACK criminal that attacked a WHITE cop!!!!!!

Most Democrat Voters are racist bigots and religious bigots.
This is why the Democratic Party is filled with so many hate groups.
It is why mainstream Voters feel uncomfortable voting for these despicable demagogue Democrat Politicians.
This is who you are supporting when you vote Democrat
Nation of Islam
Klan
La Raza
Black Panthers
Mecha
Muslim Brotherhood
BLM
Antifa
Aztlan Nationalist

Last edited:

Most Democrat Voters are racist bigots and religious bigots.
This is why the Democratic Party is fill with so many hate groups.
It is why mainstream Voters feel uncomfortable voting for these despicable demagogue Democrat Politicians.
This is who you are supporting when you vote Democrat
Nation of Islam
Klan
La Raza
Black Panthers
Mecha
Muslim Brotherhood
BLM
Antifa
Aztlan Nationalist
-BLM does want to KILL white people--I'd say that is racist
BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People’

I looked up Ellen Page's bio she is a pro-choice feminist and a vegan.

That means she won't eat honey because that's "bee slavery" but she has no problem with killing human beings for convenience.

Those of us who desperately want to be rid of the vile post magat in the White House ... We need to be careful what we wish for. And, those of you who are thrilled to have your kkk, nazi, alt right fascist in the WH should also be careful what you wish for.

The magat cares only about enriching himself and his 1% owners.

But Pence is one sick twitch. If he had his way, we would all have video cameras in our bedrooms.

Forum List

Back