Elon Musk: “Almost Every ‘Conspiracy Theory’ That People Had About Twitter Turned Out To Be True” (VIDEO)

Pence had fled the capitol , like the rest of our elected cowards Magnus

There was nothing to hang

~S~
In other words, if you retards could have caught Pence, you would have hanged him? Yeah, that is my point exactly. Good of you to confirm.

Scratch a right wing-nut... find a Nazi.

We human beings, well, we have hunches, we have intuition, we have gut feelings. And we can sense liars, frauds and charlatans. It was blatantly obvious Twitter & media definitely slants to the left.

Absolutely! and now after what Elon has showed us, there is ZERO doubt at all about the lack of integrity of Twitter before!

Twitter had no integrity!

Thanks GOD for Elon Musk! :clap:

Absolutely! and now after what Elon has showed us, there is ZERO doubt at all about the lack of integrity of Twitter before!

Twitter had no integrity!

Thanks GOD for Elon Musk! :clap:
Thanks, Skye. I want my democratic party back...

I love how retards have no problem with wingnuts marching on the Capitol and trying to overthrow the results of an election. Try to kidnap legislatures or hang the sitting VP? No problemo.

But they find out that a private social media tried to police its threads and they start whining. :auiqs.jpg:
Youre mad that conservatives were right about everything and the left was exposed as fascist assholes who dont believe in the freedom of speech. You have to shut down the truth in order to win elections. What the fuck does that say about your political beliefs?

I love how retards have no problem with FBI wingnuts marching on the Capitol and trying to overthrow the results of an election. Try to kidnap legislatures or hang the sitting VP? No problemo.

But they find out that a private social media tried to police its threads and they start whining. :auiqs.jpg:
You forgot to mention the FBI FIFY

Youre mad that conservatives were right about everything and the left was exposed as fascist assholes who dont believe in the freedom of speech. You have to shut down the truth in order to win elections. What the fuck does that say about your political beliefs?
😄

You Simp fucks jump from one rich savior to the next.

😄

You Simp fucks jump from one rich savior to the next.
Im talking about dems silencing their political opposition because they cant win without hiding the truth. YOU are whining about Elon Musk, as all dems do these days. You simp fucks jump from one rich demon to the next.

Im talking about dems silencing their political opposition because they cant win without hiding the truth. YOU are whining about Elon Musk, as all dems do these days. You simp fucks jump from one rich demon to the next.
Who's whining about Elon? I think it's hilarious he's your new savior daddy.

Who's whining about Elon? I think it's hilarious he's your new savior daddy.
Youre whining about him. He is your new "Nazi" to demonize. Afterall, he did stop people from censoring the speech of conservatives, so naturally you are vehemently against any support for the freedom of speech in this situation.

I figure i have a DAMN good reason to like the guy. You have no reason to hate him other than his support of free speech. That makes you a fucking loser.

Youre whining about him. He is your new "Nazi" to demonize. Afterall, he did stop people from censoring the speech of conservatives, so naturally you are vehemently against any support for the freedom of speech in this situation.
Where have I demonized him? 😄 I don't care what Elon does with Twitter, it's his property. He's free to turn it into a MAGA safe space if he wants.
I figure i have a DAMN good reason to like the guy. You have no reason to hate him other than his support of free speech. That makes you a fucking loser.
Buddy, I own a Tesla. I don't like Elon much personally but I love the car. I wonder if MAGA will start supporting EVs now or if they'll cry like babies when their savior daddy bans them from Twitter if they bad mouth his other company. 😄 I can't wait to see how this confused marriage of morons implodes.

Where have I demonized him? 😄 I don't care what Elon does with Twitter, it's his property. He's free to turn it into a MAGA safe space if he wants.

Buddy, I own a Tesla. I don't like Elon much personally but I love the car. I wonder if MAGA will start supporting EVs now or if they'll cry like babies when their savior daddy bans them from Twitter if they bad mouth his other company. 😄 I can't wait to see how this confused marriage of morons implodes.
You are trying to make him into the "new Trump". You and all other dems demonize Elon because he supports the freedom of speech for all. There is no amount of ducking and weaving that will excuse you and your wretched ilk for having this hateful and unamerican position.

You are trying to make him into the "new Trump". You and all other dems demonize Elon because he supports the freedom of speech for all. There is no amount of ducking and weaving that will remove you and your wretched ilk from this hateful and unamerican position.
😄

Except for the accounts he's banned since taking over....

It's not a conspiracy if they DO it, then LIE about it, even though they did it in front of MILLIONS of witnesses!!!!

Just because they LIED about it doesn't make it a conspiracy, it's just LIES. Just like the NaziKarens do!!!
it is a conspiracy if they lie about it when they actually did it,,,,,

He was suspended. OF COURSE your left wing source got it wrong. :laugh:

Who got banned?
Is he back Twitting yet? What's the difference between a suspension and ban if every time you say something Elon doesn't approve of you get "suspended"? Kinda seems like Elon is doing the same thing every mod on every board does. 😄

Forum List

Back