Elon Musk Considers Reinstating Alex Jones on X

Nobody should be censored for having wrong opinions and Alex does have some I think wrong.

And nobody should be censored for having right opinions just because they oppose or expose 'woke' or 'progressive' or 'leftist' nonsense.

I think Jones was wrong in the video accusing a reporter. Not in what he said which was spot on but in making it personal and personally insulting. But a banning offense? No way. Certainly those who thought it wrong could say so in no uncertain terms.

Free speech assumes a right to express yourself even when you are wrong or when others think you are wrong. And when you do so in public, it assumes the right of others to tell you why they think you are wrong.

And every single one of us should have the right to fully express ourselves in private in any way we want and not be condemned when somebody repeats that out of context and in a way to make it disinformation.
If everyone agreed with what was said, then you wouldn't have to have free speech laws. But because each of us can find something we disagree with or different individuals might find something hateful or offensive, we need free speech laws so we all can express our thoughts and opinions.

If everyone agreed with what was said, then you wouldn't have to have free speech laws. But because each of us can find something we disagree with or different individuals might find something hateful or offensive, we need free speech laws so we all can express our thoughts and opinions.
in america we dont have free speech laws,,,

we have laws that tell people that dont like what we say to fuck off ,,

Freedom prevails. Next step is YouTube to stop censoring people. They allow BLM propaganda, but not conservatives and Republicans to provide free speech.

cowards and tyrant oppose people like Alex Jones having a platform. For crying out loud just disagree or agree with the guy

The U.S. Constitution is based, among other things, on the concept that liberty not only allows us freedom to go where we want to go and do what we want to do unhindered by government so long as we do not violate the rights of others, but they strongly emphasized that no law, government official, religious entity, or anything else could deny us a God given right to our thoughts, opinions, ideas, beliefs, convictions no matter how wrong, offensive, un-PC those might be. Nor can any government or religious authority require us to embrace anybody else's ideas of what is doctrine, right, acceptable.

Again such liberty is contingent that we do not violate the legal or unalienable rights of others.

The U.S. Constitution is based, among other things, on the concept that liberty not only allows us freedom to go where we want to go and do what we want to do unhindered by government so long as we do not violate the rights of others, but they strongly emphasized that no law, government official, religious entity, or anything else could deny us a God given right to our thoughts, opinions, ideas, beliefs, convictions no matter how wrong, offensive, un-PC those might be. Nor can any government or religious authority require us to embrace anybody else's ideas of what is doctrine, right, acceptable.

Again such liberty is contingent that we do not violate the legal or unalienable rights of others.
I wish I got a quid every time an American said, "Rights", I would then have enough money to pay your national debt off.

Last edited:
I wish I got a quid every time an American said, "Rights", I would then have enough money to pay your national debt off.
Those who do not understand the concept of the U.S. Declaration of Independence that formed the foundation of the U.S. Constitution really can't understand the concept of rights as normal Americans understand them.

Don't go by what the 'woke' progressive leftist radicals consider to be rights.

This is good news for Alex. He deserves to be back on the platform in order to spread the truth and expose corruption. Let's pray Elon puts him on X.

the man is desperate to get customers back, but all this will do is drive more away along with more advertisers

Twitter is not the Govt, thus they have every right as a private entity to deny anyone anything they wish.

Twitter is not the Govt, thus they have every right as a private entity to deny anyone anything they wish.
Apart from his chip experiments in monkey brains, and as a fascist and private information pimp, Musk has scrubbed (his own posts [italics]) linked to the origins of SARS2. It's always already a mistake to get amnesia about the origins of SARS2.

Musk Scrubs His Russian Supotnitsky Furin Cleavage Site Post, Post #1,356-7

100%. They have every right to say no, go somewhere else.
I don't disagree that Twitter can run their business as they choose and the baker should be able to do the same. But I also admire Elon Musk who appreciates the importance of social media to influence, inform, and also its power to disinform and suppress information. And his choice was to make Twitter, now X, an open forum for a free exchange of ideas, concepts, information without censorship except in those areas that are unacceptable to ALL civil society.

Forum List

Back