Elon Musk interviewed by Tucker, will air next week (on AI issues)

Americas biggest danger isn't A.I, it is emulating other nations whose systems do not respect civil iberties.. For instance, if America operates an unaccountable, covert police state as Canada and specifically Ontario does, it's game over for all the West. You won't find a more docile, "willing to help the oppressor" population more eager than Canadians. That should scare the U.S and your future prospects as you become more and more like us. Your citziesn, more willing to blindly help unaccountable authority.

Americas biggest danger isn't A.I, it is emulating other nations whose systems do not respect civil iberties.. For instance, if America operates an unaccountable, covert police state as Canada and specifically Ontario does, it's game over for all the West. You won't find a more docile, "willing to help the oppressor" population more eager than Canadians. That should scare the U.S and your future prospects as you become more and more like us. Your citziesn, more willing to blindly help unaccountable authority.
More sniveling .
Which country does not already behave like a covert police state?
Once again you have found a way to write about your sad victim life.

More sniveling .
Which country does not already behave like a covert police state?
Once again you have found a way to write about your sad victim life.
You're damn straight.

I do not want America to become like Canada or to embrace more people like you.

You're damn straight.

I do not want America to become like Canada or to embrace more people like you.
you said it so i don't have to

lol

I was going to say something else but then I remembered something

sposed 2b a Christian ... laugh

I guess Elon had a rough childhood.

he was bullied. So was I, but probably a lot of kids are... u know.. the unpopular ones...

the popular ones, howevr, probably all grew up to be drug addicts and/or abortionists or something

Forum List

Back