Another Psycho Tranny Goes Nutters

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
It’s not her campus. She has no standing to demand that these people, who she does not agree with, leave. There are many people on that campus: the entire student body, teachers, admin, janitors, etc… Some people there disagree with him and agree with the subject of his scorn. Therein is the evidence of the authoritarianism inherent in the political aspect of the tranny movement (and other woke causes).

Second, I note that this freak cites the “genocide” against trannies as the source of his hissy fit. But, wait a minute. What genocide is he talking about? HINT: There is no tranny genocide going on anywhere in the western world. Either this drama queen is completely stupid or he is a savvy leftist tool. Given the violent reaction, I think he has been completely brainwashed. I also think that it did not take much effort to brainwash this stupid shit head.

It’s not her campus. She has no standing to demand that these people, who she does not agree with, leave. There are many people on that campus: the entire student body, teachers, admin, janitors, etc… Some people there disagree with him and agree with the subject of his scorn. Therein is the evidence of the authoritarianism inherent in the political aspect of the tranny movement (and other woke causes).

Second, I note that this freak cites the “genocide” against trannies as the source of his hissy fit. But, wait a minute. What genocide is he talking about? HINT: There is no tranny genocide going on anywhere in the western world. Either this drama queen is completely stupid or he is a savvy leftist tool. Given the violent reaction, I think he has been completely brainwashed. I also think that it did not take much effort to brainwash this stupid shit head.

I say we send that sick bitch to Mecca for a few days....

It is another story of the Washington state, left coast philosophic position. Like I said in the earlier thread today on a different action in that state, normal people should get out and raise their kids elsewhere. That state has crossed the tipping point.

You mean HE approached the group in a violent manner .. a growing trend we continue to see with those identifying as transgender. It's their immediate response when they are confronted with reality and something they disagree with and this is just one example of many (e.g. Nashville slaying, Colorado slaying, multiple social media posts demanding correct pronouns, Riley Gaines, Michael Knowles college campus visits, "Lily Whitworth" the 19 year old whose school attack was thrwarted, and .. and .. and.)

It is another story of the Washington state, left coast philosophic position. Like I said in the earlier thread today on a different action in that state, normal people should get out and raise their kids elsewhere. That state has crossed the tipping point.
So ignore an obvious problem and it'll just go away?

Another Psycho Tranny Goes Nutter​

Yep, this is how the fascist, nutter Left deals with things that don't go their way, by being fascists!

In other words, with the maturity of a 2 year old.

Another emotionally-arrested liberal:

When will Charlie Kirk learn and start bolting a couple of 60 pound cinder blocks to the underside of his table so that when these goons try to flip his stuff, they can't even move the table?! :laughing0301:

• Banned
So ignore an obvious problem and it'll just go away?
I think what the White Man may be getting at is the idea states competing for citizens. For example, if enough people with jobs leave a particular state and, thereby, reduce its tax base (among other consequences), the effect will harm the state and may moderate things in order to attract people back to the state. In some cases, like CA or NY, they are lost causes. There is just too much money there for people to leave. While many are leaving these two cesspools, it will not be enough to influence them. Washington State, however, along with other woke re-tard states like Oregon, Michigan, Wisconsin.... A grand exodus may indeed cause a moderation of crazy.

Yep, this is how the fascist, nutter Left deals with things that don't go their way, by being fascists!

In other words, with the maturity of a 2 year old.

Another emotionally-arrested liberal:

Dislikes opposing viewpoints; deal with it by lashing out violently and being intolerant. Can you envision a more pure expression of authoritarianism? I can't.

Like Tennessee?

Unhinged faggots like that need to receive a life-altering beat down.... missing teeth, broken bones and a little extra brain damage.

It's never been hit in the face with a baseball bat... and it shows. Send the right message.

The trans kid committed riot and assault, it seems. Yeah, all in the wrong.

The problem with leaving the state, is that soon, those left behind want to migrate also, so they can continue to FORCE people to accept the insane as normal. What was once "What happens behind closed doors, is no ones business", is now full on mental retardness LGBTQWXYZ123

I think you should stop reading Breitbart and go to something more age appropriate,

You know, like The Weekly Reader

The normies in a location always wish to 'enforce' their ways on newcomer. This is true in China as well as America as well as Prove, Utah and elsewhere.

Forum List

Back