Biden Zones Out Again

Stop making excuses for this man. He is too old to serve another term. These incidents are becoming more and more common as time goes on. He needs to step aside and let someone else run on the ticket.

As I have said, it is NOT age. There are many world leaders who are sharp and competent well into their 80s. It is not for certain he has dementia, it could be the long term effects of his two aneurysm surgeries or some other degenerative condition. But no one can deny he is a frail, sputtering mess.

Nonsense.

Potato blanks out more than anyone else not already hospitalized for severe dementia.

Former U.S. President Donald Trump paused mid-speech for around 35 seconds while speaking at the National Rifle Association's annual meeting on May 18, 2024.

Trump now says he wants biden to have a drug text before they debate.

Stop making excuses for this man. He is too old to serve another term. These incidents are becoming more and more common as time goes on. He needs to step aside and let someone else run on the ticket.

If you want to help do your part to make sure Biden is not pulled across the finish line again, you MUST vote for Trump. Any other vote is effectively working in Biden’s favor.

(Does not apply if you live in California, MA, Vermont, or Maryland.)

Former U.S. President Donald Trump paused mid-speech for around 35 seconds while speaking at the National Rifle Association's annual meeting on May 18, 2024.

Trump now says he wants biden to have a drug text before they debate.

Anyone can blank periodically.

But as I noted, Potato always does.

I am sorry you and he had to go through it.

Thank you so much. I learned an awful lot.

The good news is that he will soon be buried in South Dakota. I couldn't take another minute of him being buried in the evil ground of WA state.

Last edited:
The entire world is laughing at America for voting to have a mentally disabled person be our president.
Yup, it ALL started in 2016.

The world is STILL laughing at trump and his cult.

cult-car-1.jpg

Forum List

Back