Biden Zones Out Again

Biden isn't falling asleep in public for hours at a time, like Trump did at his criminal trial.
Joe is seen near every day for minutes at a time if that. In events he is a gaffe waiting to happen. And he will have once a in a while something competent spoken. He must be drugged up to the hilt. They must put a pharmacy in him like at the SOTU and most likely will do at the debates. He will lie anyway. Stupid Americans do not realize the real cult that has destroyed people just for disagreeing.

Stop making excuses for this man. He is too old to serve another term. These incidents are becoming more and more common as time goes on. He needs to step aside and let someone else run on the ticket.

Then I suggest you support a decent viable candidate instead of tRump who is actually in worse shape.

Then I suggest you support a decent viable candidate instead of tRump who is actually in worse shape.
I’m supporting Trump?

Earlier two people accuse me of supporting Biden.

Can you all please get together and decide what I believe for me?

Taz
I’m supporting Trump?

Taz when you give your OK to Local & Regional / State Militias then I will believe you are either Fully Red Pilled or on a road to some sort of Recovery from your recent past 🍟

I’m supporting Trump?

Although this isn't always one hundred percent true, this is mostly you.

isupportthecurrentthing.jpg

Biden may zone out but so does Trump. So it does even the playing field.
~~~~~~
You're blowing smoke again..... Just how many "LIDS" has Biden called since January 21, 2021?
The fact is that Joe has spent almost every weekend at his jomes in Delaware. Imgact he no sooner landed in France this passed week and had to call a "LID" again.
Obviously it didn't do much good because he mumbled and bumbled his way through the speech he plagiarzied from Ronald Reagan and was squatting when he was supposed to be standing and then saluted when as president he should have placed heis hand over his heart.
Then again maybe I'm being too hard on the kid since I'm older than Joey Xi...

Stop making excuses for this man. He is too old to serve another term. These incidents are becoming more and more common as time goes on. He needs to step aside and let someone else run on the ticket.

Really we should stop making excuses for the FPTP system.

It's not fit for the 21st century, it's not democratic, it's not good for anything, it's causing the US to fail.

The Founding Fathers put an amendment process into the Constitution for a reason.

People should be demanding change.

It seems that too many people are entertained and they're loving Biden v. Trump part 2 (The insanity returns, just older).

~~~~~~
You're blowing smoke again..... Just how many "LIDS" has Biden called since January 21, 2021?
The fact is that Joe has spent almost every weekend at his jomes in Delaware. Imgact he no sooner landed in France this passed week and had to call a "LID" again.
Obviously it didn't do much good because he mumbled and bumbled his way through the speech he plagiarzied from Ronald Reagan and was squatting when he was supposed to be standing and then saluted when as president he should have placed heis hand over his heart.
Then again maybe I'm being too hard on the kid since I'm older than Joey Xi...
Thus you are in deep denial if you cannot acknowledge that trump makes blunders at a younger age than Biden

This is on top of his constant lying.

Don't know why LIDS is a problem for you it just they make a statement and will not comment on it any further until they need to. Otherwise it would be Mr President, Mir President , Mr president by reporters.

To bad Trump never learned to make no further comments as he sees a microphone and has to say something.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back