Biden Zones Out Again

This appears to be you whenever Trump's name is spoken.

I love my country and hate to see it torn apart by corrupt men. Unlike you who seems to only be concerned with the party affiliation. Think of you country and just say NO to Trump or Biden

It's not his age. Lots of 80 year olds lead vigorous lives and are mentally aware but Biden is clearly in decline mentally and physically. You have to wonder how many prescription drugs he is on but the media isn't curious about it. It's scary to think that he has his trembling thumb on the nuclear button but strangely it doesn't seem to bother the true Biden cultists. .

Anyone can blank periodically.

But as I noted, Potato always does.
How quickly they forget Trump greatest blunders. Just to name a few

Trump stood up for Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman (MBS) in the cover-up of the killing of Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi,
"I saved his ass," Trump told Bob Woodward, referring to MBS. "I was able to get Congress to leave him alone.”

Trump told his top scientific advisers live on national TV, "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute,” before asking, “And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?”

According to his former national security adviser John Bolton, the president even suggested that some journalists were “scumbags” who should be ‘“executed.”

Yet during his presidency he played more golf.

Kim Jong-Un. Over the course of his four years in office, Trump fell in love with the world’s worst dictator. He said it himself when he revealed at a September 2018 rally: “He wrote me beautiful letters, and they’re great letters. We fell in love.” Trump’s nuclear negotiations with Kim, however, have since collapsed.

Bottom line, electing Trump means more classified documents for him to take home.

But Trump is crazy with his eyes wide open.

Not that you'd understand, of course.
You’re in babble mode, odummy.
How quickly they forget Trump greatest blunders. Just to name a few

Trump stood up for Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman (MBS) in the cover-up of the killing of Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi,
"I saved his ass," Trump told Bob Woodward, referring to MBS. "I was able to get Congress to leave him alone.”
So?
Trump told his top scientific advisers live on national TV, "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute,” before asking, “And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?”
Dillweed: asking a question isn’t the same as telling anyone anything. 😆
According to his former national security adviser John Bolton, the president even suggested that some journalists were “scumbags” who should be ‘“executed.”
And you believe it. 😆🤣😂
Yet during his presidency he played more golf.
Oh no. Not golf! 🤪
Kim Jong-Un. Over the course of his four years in office, Trump fell in love with the world’s worst dictator.
Lie. Even a retard like you should be able to distinguish between something said n a jocular way and something said literally.
Bottom line, electing Trump means more classified documents for him to take home.
The actual bottom line: you don’t care about that or you wouldn’t support the demented Potato who had no possible legal claim to possessing any of them in his garage.

No.

We are going to elect Donald J. Trump because the Nation was doing much better under him than the potato.

You will sit on the couch and mope in your Mother's basement.

Or vote for RFK.

Whatevs.
If you elect Trump you will be electing a mentally ill person. You may be ok with his illness maybe it even matches yours in some ways. But the man is not right in the head and should not be president any more than his opponent should

Not funny.

It literally is just not funny.

That's not my opinion, it's an objective fact.

You keep letting your emotions dictate your politics.

You're a cool and edgy individual who's like super alternative.

Real cutting edge cat.
Need a tissue

Forum List

Back