Elon Musk Prevents Potential Nuclear Conflict

it's amazing how far down the rabbit hole Elon has gone down. What a complete dumbass. Imagine choosing the side of the Nazis during WWII. LOL.

As an aside, I have it on good authority that now Russia has worked out a deal with North Korea to give them some island of theirs in exchange for the Norks sending something like 100,000 - 300,000 soldiers into Ukraine.

If this is true, then something very big could be about to happen! Either way, Biden's actions with economic terrorism and bullying of Russia seems to have backfired driving several key bad actors into uniting against the United States.

Once again, you're attempting to undermine your President. You are so consistently supporting Putin it's almost like you're not even an American.

The DeepSwamp dreams of doing to Musk what the did to his fellow hero Assange.

But Elon’s got mad resouces.

And knows where the bodies are buried.

:)

The DeepSwamp dreams of doing to Musk what the did to his fellow hero Assange.

But Elon’s got mad resouces.

And knows where the bodies are buried.

:)
Consider Elon to be a complete fabrication and inserted CIA opposition . It becomes a very interesting likelihood after DYOR . In crude terms he is the “ The Alex Jones “ type figure but mainly for the gullible middle class . But nevertheless a good old Deep State guy through and through but with some extra cunning and longer term implications .

You've noticed this trend, too?

The Mods use the Law forum to hide threads about Grifty's legal issues, and Economy to hide positive news about Biden's policies.

And entirely shameless in their artlessness.

AyeCantSeeYou
I don't mind legal issues being moved to the Law Forum or economic issues being moved to the Economy Forum. What I do mind are threads being closed or moved to Conspiracy Theories because a Moderator doesn't agree with them.

Forum List

Back