Elon Musk Starves his workers

:laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Keep trying. It's fun to watch.

I agree

Elon Musk Sells Billions More in Tesla Stock, Continues to Break a Broken Promise​

This is why you should not trust corporations or CEO's or Billionaires

In a series of Ls that keep racking up for Musk, those 22 million shares aren’t worth what they used to be. Tesla’s market value has now dropped below the $500 billion mark for the first time since November of 2020.

Tesla shares fell by as much as 3.5 percent premarket, though it is up 1.6 percent as of this writing. Still, Tesla’s stock is down around 51 percent on the year, and much of that has come since Musk took control of Twitter a few months ago.

Buy low, sell high.

This is just the latest in a series of stock sell-offs that Musk promised not to make, but Bloomberg reports that ever-increasing financial pressure at Twitter are sort of forcing his hand here. Twitter is hemorrhaging advertisers as it tries to gain revenue from subscription fees that have – you guessed it – backfired pretty mightily.

I agree

Elon Musk Sells Billions More in Tesla Stock, Continues to Break a Broken Promise​

This is why you should not trust corporations or CEO's or Billionaires

In a series of Ls that keep racking up for Musk, those 22 million shares aren’t worth what they used to be. Tesla’s market value has now dropped below the $500 billion mark for the first time since November of 2020.

Tesla shares fell by as much as 3.5 percent premarket, though it is up 1.6 percent as of this writing. Still, Tesla’s stock is down around 51 percent on the year, and much of that has come since Musk took control of Twitter a few months ago.

Buy low, sell high.

This is just the latest in a series of stock sell-offs that Musk promised not to make, but Bloomberg reports that ever-increasing financial pressure at Twitter are sort of forcing his hand here. Twitter is hemorrhaging advertisers as it tries to gain revenue from subscription fees that have – you guessed it – backfired pretty mightily.

Word salad with a side of bullshit vinaigrette.

Make your point in ten words or less because your verbal auto-gratification is boring.

Word salad with a side of bullshit vinaigrette.

Make your point in ten words or less because your verbal auto-gratification is boring.

So you get 14 words and I only get 10? This is a great example of how Republicans hold us Democrats to a higher standard than they hold themselves.

Reminds me of Trump saying Obama's GDP wasn't good enough and he'd have 3, 4 maybe 6% gdp. In the end, after passing a record tax break for everyone that caused inflation, but then starting a trade war with China, Trump only had .01% better than Obama had.

Which we all know is far less ethical that shutting people up because they disagree with you. :laughing0301:

But keep on trying, pixie.

Sicking your Qanon/ProudBoys/Oathkeepers on a former employee with lies does seem worse.

Were you silenced because they didn't agree with you or were you lying?

Sicking your Qanon/ProudBoys/Oathkeepers on a former employee with lies does seem worse.

Were you silenced because they didn't agree with you or were you lying?

You guys just can't get over that Q thing.

It's amusing.

Better, really, than the Saturday morning cartoons.

More, please. There's a wretched storm outside so I'm stuck in the house and bored. Even more bored than your attempts at conversation make me.

I know. Sad, huh?

You guys just can't get over that Q thing.

It's amusing.

Better, really, than the Saturday morning cartoons.

More, please. There's a wretched storm outside so I'm stuck in the house and bored. Even more bored than your attempts at conversation make me.

I know. Sad, huh?

I notice your pic. A donkey with a swasticker. Did you know that Qanon is huge in Germany and they love Trump?

In 1940 Nazi's believed Trump, I mean Hitler, Oops. Freudian slip, anyways, they believe Hitler would wipe the world clean of anyone not Aryan.

Nazi's in 2022 believe Trump is that savior. He will rise to power again in 2024 and the 4th Reich will, well, you know the rest.

I notice your pic. A donkey with a swasticker. Did you know that Qanon is huge in Germany and they love Trump?

In 1940 Nazi's believed Trump, I mean Hitler, Oops. Freudian slip, anyways, they believe Hitler would wipe the world clean of anyone not Aryan.

Nazi's in 2022 believe Trump is that savior. He will rise to power again in 2024 and the 4th Reich will, well, you know the rest.

Off topic. So you have decided to derail the thread.

The old "Trump is Hitler" thing.

I don't go there.

Grow up.

And it's called a "swastika".

This is a forum where we have all agreed to communicate in the same language. If you cannot be bothered to communicate clearly and effectively in the same language as I, then even more of a reason to tell you to seek people who communicate on the same level as you.

Cheers!

Last edited:
A Georgia-based activist was ripped on social media for accusing Elon Musk of starving Twitter employees, after it was revealed that free lunches will no longer be provided at the company.

On Friday, The New York Times released a report detailing Musk’s tumultuous takeover of Twitter, with workers telling the paper that their new boss plans to make employees pay for lunch at the company cafeteria. Lunches were free under previous management.

That same day, "super followable" Democrat activist Andrew Wortman shared a link to the article, writing, "He fired ¾ of the employees. Now he’s planning to starve the rest of them. He’s failure incarnate."

That seems to be a common delusion among Democrats. That if a corporation or owner does not bow to the wishes of the workers or some woke activist, they are a failure.

Has someone started a fund yet to feed the starving workers? How about a food drive? I have some almost expired cans of green chilli sauce, but I know all they really want is Ramen.

Twitter "workers," here's your sign . . .

Will Fact Check for Food
(not kidding I literally used to do it)
Qwatter is dying.

Forum List

Back