🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Elon Musk wants to take on Apple & Samsung

The appropriate business standard for markups, when I took Business Ethics, was a hell of a lot less than price gagging amounts they charge.

Proper Business Ethics dictate that you take the full production price for a product or service (including taxes, fees, employees wages, shipping, etc...) and double it. THAT is the correct full retail price.

So if a product costs $25.00 to produce off the production line, and it costs another $15.00 for the taxes, fees, shipping, labor, etc....then that would equal $40. Doubling that would be $80.00, NOT $1,800.00!!!!

I was in retail for many years, I know how this corrupt shit works.
I took business ethic at a Christian University, when I was in Business School. Pricing on consumer goods does not come up in that context, unless you go to a liberal university. There was discussion about it in relation to drug pricing, but not consumer goods. So, proper business ethics is served, unless you support regulation to fix prices by government, but that is under a different economic system. I personally wouldn't give $59,384.39 for a bitcoin, but it does not mean it is unethical to buy and sell at that price.

My current phone cost 1k. It's estimated cost was just under 600.

You can NOT make a smart phone for 50 bucks. That just dumb

No, I said $25.
And yes, they can.

Those Nikes all those fuktards pay hundreds and thousands of dollars for.......only cost $2.00 PER SHOE to produce.

Why do you think they make this shit in China? To get the cheapest labor they can, and hike up the prices even more!!

I took business ethic at a Christian University, when I was in Business School. Pricing on consumer goods does not come up in that context, unless you go to a liberal university. There was discussion about it in relation to drug pricing, but not consumer goods. So, proper business ethics is served, unless you support regulation to fix prices by government, but that is under a different economic system. I personally wouldn't give $59,384.39 for a bitcoin, but it does not mean it is unethical to buy and sell at that price.

There are price gouging LAWS..........but yet utilities, cable, internet, Big Pharma, housing, and places like Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google, phone manufacturers, auto manufacturers, and clothing manufacturers are allowed to price gouge into the extreme without ANY interference from the government.

Tell me how thats legal!!!??? The electric company can TRIPLE your bill for NO REASON and the government looks the other way (yes, I know there's bribery and payoffs so they can do it, but still), but people selling TP at $5 bucks a roll get thrown in prison?!?! According to the price gouging laws, these are both under "necessities", and yet one CAN be heinously price gouged, and the other cannot!!!

There are price gouging LAWS..........but yet utilities, cable, internet, Big Pharma, housing, and places like Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google, phone manufacturers, auto manufacturers, and clothing manufacturers are allowed to price gouge into the extreme without ANY interference from the government.

Tell me how thats legal!!!??? The electric company can TRIPLE your bill for NO REASON and the government looks the other way (yes, I know there's bribery and payoffs so they can do it, but still), but people selling TP at $5 bucks a roll get thrown in prison?!?! According to the price gouging laws, these are both under "necessities", and yet one CAN be heinously price gouged, and the other cannot!!!
You are linking going back to the panic and hording of the final trump, to try to make your weak point about how you think Apple should be forced to give you a better deal on an Iphone? You gotta be shittn me. If you don't want your electric bill to triple in one month, move out of Texas. Got back to sleep maim.

Forum List

Back