Elon offers to impregnate Taylor Swift after her endorsement of Harris

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Elon, I really, really think she can do better than you. I am sure the offer was sincere and, since you have children by multiple women, like trump, you would love to impregnate her. I think Travis may not take this is a good light. I would stay away from KC football games or you may find you manly organs stuffed in your right ear.

Elon, I really, really think she can do better than you. I am sure the offer was sincere and, since you have children by multiple women, like trump, you would love to impregnate her. I think Travis may not take this is a good light. I would stay away from KC football games or you may find you manly organs stuffed in your right ear.
Sounds like you want Musk to impregnate you jimboliar....jealous?

You guys really think someone went on X, which is owned by Elon, and posted that he would be willing to give Swift a child? That is as bizarre as immigrants eating cats and dogs in Ohio.

You guys really think someone went on X, which is owned by Elon, and posted that he would be willing to give Swift a child? That is as bizarre as immigrants eating cats and dogs in Ohio.
Illegal Haitians, not immigrants, not only eat cats and dogs in Ohio but ducks and geese as well jimboliar. Why is that bizarre, since that is exactly what they eat in Haiti.

Forum List

Back