Emboldened shoppers threaten Target workers over Pride Month items

It could be said for beekeepers or senators or janitors too.
Only clerks are more abundant and more likely targets. And who's more abundant than innocent children?

More to the point, the issue is intolerance of other Americans choices and freedoms.
Intolerance is going to breed violence and that calls for the guns and inevitably more mass shootings.
Ok, so we're back to "tolerance", which you clowns have none of.

We can wrap it up by saying that LGBT people are just another minority that are threatened in America. Supposedly they are a 10% minority but only one of the many 10% minorities in America that will suffer intolerance.

America's culture may very well be past the point at which rights and freedoms can be saved.

In fact, everybody is vulnerable on account of everyone must be a part of some minority.

Well, as long as you don't travel to Minneapolis, Minnesota, or Saudi Arabia, you're safe.
Are you saying American Muslims throw gay people off roofs?

(I'm sure "christian" fundies would if it weren't for our secular laws.)

Ok, so we're back to "tolerance", which you clowns have none of.
you need to know that I'm a Canadian and therefore not a part of the intolerance. I observe and comment. Whether or not you accept my opinion or not, take it as an attempt to help.

Talk to Sassy. He/she likes to go on about throwing gays off roofs.
Gays are hanged in islamic countries because one religious illusion confronts another, directly. Even before the artificial alphabet really goes nuts @ the "T."

Gays are hanged in islamic countries because one religious illusion confronts another, directly. Even before the artificial alphabet really goes nuts @ the "T."
That's right....religious fanatics of all stripes are murderous crazies. They also like to hide and protect the sexual abusers within their ranks.

Are you saying American Muslims throw gay people off roofs?

(I'm sure "christian" fundies would if it weren't for our secular laws.)
If gays dared enter America's little enclaves where Sharia is silently practiced, we'd probably see lots of crumpled bodies of gays in those areas.

Forum List

Back