Emboldened shoppers threaten Target workers over Pride Month items

One incident is all it will take..

When he donned a bright safety vest over his company-issued Pride-themed T-shirt to help a customer carry goods to his car, the shopper looked at him and said, "Oh, is that so I could shoot you easier?"
And then he shot him.

It isn't Target employees making the decision to promote child transsexuality and all the rest of that insane woke crap. Those decisions are not made at the store level at all.

Berating the people in the store is wrong, even if I agree with the sentiment involved.

That being said, equally wrong is the dishonest media saying people were threatened if they were just yelled at -- not unless there were specific threats to bodily harm.

When he donned a bright safety vest over his company-issued Pride-themed T-shirt to help a customer carry goods to his car, the shopper looked at him and said, "Oh, is that so I could shoot you easier?"

It is time....
I think I'd say "That's a threat"...and pull out my phone and call 911 right then and there and film that guy and his car license # and anything else he might say.

Hmmm, now where have we similar behavior? If only there was a model recently used by protestors, something about a pillow....

IOW, your complaint rings false and hollow, given recent events.
Yes corporate America went after a pillow guy, just because of politics. Screw them.

It isn't Target employees making the decision to promote child transsexuality and all the rest of that insane woke crap. Those decisions are not made at the store level at all.

Berating the people in the store is wrong, even if I agree with the sentiment involved.

That being said, equally wrong is the dishonest media saying people were threatened if they were just yelled at -- not unless there were specific threats to bodily harm.
Customers yell at store employees all the time. Moonbat karens, especially, when they think they were shorted some fries in their triple bacon whopper combo meals.

This Target customer's reaction did not rise to that level, but snowflake moonbats love their hyperbole.

I think I'd say "That's a threat"...and pull out my phone and call 911 right then and there and film that guy and his car license # and anything else he might say.
Yeah, that is a good plan. Sounds like they need Security Guards as well to keep these rightwing terrorist's under control.

Forum List

Back