Emboldened shoppers threaten Target workers over Pride Month items

How much of a snowflake would a person have to be to be offended by the sight of a woman cutting up her own credit card? Especially when just a couple of years ago, they were cheering ANTIFA for burning down black-owned businesses?
:itsok:
How much of a snowflake would a person have to be to be to cut up their credit card and scream?

Lefty MSM headline: Target employee threatened by customer over pride month merchandise.

The truth:

Customer was cutting up her Target charge card in front of Target employee. Sounds like an insurrectionist to me. I wonder how much time this customer will serve for threatening the Target employee.

Brandishing her own scissors in front of guest services in a Target store in south Florida, the customer chopped up her store credit card while lambasting the retail chain for carrying Pride Month merchandise. "I am never shopping here again," she warned.

Don't like what a store is selling? Cut up your store credit card and refuse to shop there any more.

Sounds like a reasonable and legitimate course of action to me.
Riiiiight, like the person behind the counter getting paid $15 an hour has anything to do with anything… way to make a stand ya moron!

Forum List

Back