Emboldened shoppers threaten Target workers over Pride Month items

There it is, folks. MAGAts fear gay people using the same 2nd Amendment solutions they love.

(too late, I've got my guns)
"Fear gay people" = "fear christian people." No difference, just a game of the signifier-signified being politicized. Boycotting LGBTQ religion = boycotting Target and meshes with the U.S. Constitution in Jefferson's, Adam's, et al's separation of church and state. (Seidel)

I'm sure you think it's funny. I bet you'd love if someone said that to you or any of your loved ones too. A real knee-slapper. :heehee:
Nobody wants to shoot me and my loved ones because we’re sane.
Economic terrorism is boycotting. That's what he was referring to. Did you bother to look into it?

The sad truth is you leftists can only dream of having a grass roots nationwide boycott like we have with Bud Light and Target. You kooks tried with Chic Fil A and our grass roots efforts resulted in chicken sandwich sellouts all across the country. Hilarious!

Never heard of him....but he said when employees are threatened. Are you ok with people being threatened?
He doesn't know if that's what is driving Target's decision that he hates so much. Did you bother to look up what he said?

That didn't happen.
The article mentions that accusation but offers no proof other than a claim by an employee. IF it's accurate then that person may wind up in jail. Giving an opinion, even being NASTY and loud should be acceptable but actually implying a threat is dicey and dude better watch himself. The disturbing thing is the fact that passions have gotten so inflamed that eventually some fool WILL shoot someone over these issues and once that happens, the media will create a doomsday/circus atmosphere that will lead to tit-for-tat violence. There is no telling where or how that ends.

Forum List

Back