Emerson of ELP Dies

What enemies? You sound paranoid.
Not at all. Most people are enemies of liberalism. They don't like it, too many people are equal to them.

You're a sick fuck

Truly
Nope. I'm dead on. Do you love or hate liberalism?

What is your point. That if someone doesn't like liberals they automatically want to kill them? :lol: Stop being so dramatic.
Not what I said. I said most people are the enemies of Liberalism. Don't you agree?

No. I think you are being a drama queen. :)

Not at all. Most people are enemies of liberalism. They don't like it, too many people are equal to them.

You're a sick fuck

Truly

What is your point. That if someone doesn't like liberals they automatically want to kill them? :lol: Stop being so dramatic.
Not what I said. I said most people are the enemies of Liberalism. Don't you agree?

Nope. And that's not a hard question to answer, in the times of Trump, now is it?

You're a sick fuck

Truly

Nope. And that's not a hard question to answer, in the times of Trump, now is it?

8aece245198ba13507f77e7ae226b5dc.jpg

8aece245198ba13507f77e7ae226b5dc.jpg
Your inability to answer is noted...

If he hanged himself with his underwear would you ban all underwear? Can't ban socks or you'd disappear
Underwear wasn't designed as a weapon of war, guns were.

And people need underwear while most don't need guns...
i dont think that was his point,but maybe to you it was....
His point, wasn't one.
because you dont want to see his point.....
Nope, he doesn't have one.
neither do you.....except lets do away with guns.....

Underwear wasn't designed as a weapon of war, guns were.

And people need underwear while most don't need guns...
i dont think that was his point,but maybe to you it was....
His point, wasn't one.
because you dont want to see his point.....
Nope, he doesn't have one.
neither do you.....except lets do away with guns.....
Great idea...

At California Jam concert in '74, Emerson strapped himself onto a piano and a crane hoisted him up in the air and spun him like a clock second hand, while he played that thing.

That's something you'll never see Liberace do.

Forum List

Back