Emerson of ELP Dies

Had this been in music I never would have seen it, nor would I have made (much) of a comment on guns, the too-convenient suicides machines.
sure you wouldnt have....people who are against guns dont care where they comment....
People who like guns comment no matter where as well. It's a little game we play...
pro gun people NEVER blame guns for suicides like you do....they realize,unlike you,that if someone is bent on suicide,they are going to do it,gun or not...

Especially if they are sick and dying and in pain.
or extreme depression....

I always hope that a person would seek treatment before they decide to end it all because depression can be treated.

Underwear wasn't designed as a weapon of war, guns were.

And people need underwear while most don't need guns...

Right. Only the Progressive dictators need guns
Nope, only people with a need to kills things, what guns were designed to do. Not so many of them around these days hence little need for firearms...

Right. That's exactly our point. Your Progressive Leaders kill their own unarmed citizens in the tens of millions

0b2404e43bd1fdd4b978d366d0139e2b.jpg
Wasn't true. Try again.

And wouldn't you like ISIS not to have weapons? Off course you would...
in order for them not to have guns,you will need people with guns to either kill them or take their guns away....i bet you hate that idea....
Not nearly as much as you might think. Then again, it's their war not ours eh?

I know him, I also know he blew his brains out which is why there's a thread on him, dumbfuck.
Then why aren't your posts about him?
My posts are about how he killed himself and what he used to do so. Another good guy, who shouldn't be dead.

If he hanged himself with his underwear would you ban all underwear? Can't ban socks or you'd disappear

i dont think that was his point,but maybe to you it was....
His point, wasn't one.

Nope, only people with a need to kills things, what guns were designed to do. Not so many of them around these days hence little need for firearms...

Right. That's exactly our point. Your Progressive Leaders kill their own unarmed citizens in the tens of millions

Wasn't true. Try again.

ISIS? What the fuck are you babbling about?? Obama gave ISIS the best weapons in the US conventional arsenal

ISIS?
Do you want your enemies having weapons to fight back with, yes or no?

So the American people are your "enemy"?

Last edited:

Wasn't true. Try again.

ISIS? What the fuck are you babbling about?? Obama gave ISIS the best weapons in the US conventional arsenal

ISIS?
Do you want your enemies having weapons to fight back with, yes or no?

So the American people are you "enemy"?

He is scared shitless.

Wasn't true. Try again.

in order for them not to have guns,you will need people with guns to either kill them or take their guns away....i bet you hate that idea....
Not nearly as much as you might think. Then again, it's their war not ours eh?
you are the one who brought up isis and their guns.....i just commented on what you said...

Then why aren't your posts about him?
My posts are about how he killed himself and what he used to do so. Another good guy, who shouldn't be dead.

If he hanged himself with his underwear would you ban all underwear? Can't ban socks or you'd disappear

His point, wasn't one.
because you dont want to see his point.....

His point, wasn't one.
because you dont want to see his point.....
Nope, he doesn't have one.

What enemies? What are babbling about?
The enemies of Liberalism...

What enemies? You sound paranoid.
Not at all. Most people are enemies of liberalism. They don't like it, too many people are equal to them.

You're a sick fuck

Truly
Nope. I'm dead on. Do you love or hate liberalism?

What is your point. That if someone doesn't like liberals they automatically want to kill them? :lol: Stop being so dramatic.

The enemies of Liberalism...

What enemies? You sound paranoid.
Not at all. Most people are enemies of liberalism. They don't like it, too many people are equal to them.

You're a sick fuck

Truly
Nope. I'm dead on. Do you love or hate liberalism?

What is your point. That if someone doesn't like liberals they automatically want to kill them? :lol: Stop being so dramatic.
Not what I said. I said most people are the enemies of Liberalism. Don't you agree?

Forum List

Back