Emmett till accuser dies today

Some days I wish I believed in Hell where the truly wicked are punished for the pain they inflicted on others. Too bad justice did catch up with her in life and I hope she was personally haunted by what she did. That's death. RIP.

The Klan is still popular in the South. The Democrats are not.

No, it is not. I was living in Alabama when the "new friendly Klan" tried a recruitment drive in Montgomery in around 2005. The cops got called out, to protect the Klan recruiters because a mob had trapped them inside a building and they were afraid to leave.

The Klan is very unpopular down there. In fact, I saw more open Klan activity in California than I ever did living in North Carolina, Alabama, and Texas.

Carolyn Bryant Donham was responsible for Emmet Tills torture and murder

She made up the story
She is the one who demanded her honor be protected

Hope she rots in Hell

No, it is not. I was living in Alabama when the "new friendly Klan" tried a recruitment drive in Montgomery in around 2005. The cops got called out, to protect the Klan recruiters because a mob had trapped them inside a building and they were afraid to leave.

The Klan is very unpopular down there. In fact, I saw more open Klan activity in California than I ever did living in North Carolina, Alabama, and Texas.

Sure it is an embarrassment to most people down here, so maybe I misspoke when I said it was popular. Perhap it would be better to say it has more popular support in the South than in the North, and in mostly deep rural areas. Like take I-10 to Vidor, Texas. I know Vidor had a Klan face lift, but from there head North into the countryside of East Texas. You'll think you entered a time machine.

Thread reopened. As Meisterbot noted, stay on topic. Posts have been liberally removed given the terrible nature of the thread.

Can not arrest her now!
What is all the phony outrage about?

In the 1950’s, a black kid makes lewd comments and grabs a white woman. People were outraged and rightfully so. The men went too far in what they did perhaps, but that is not the fault of the woman. All she did was report it. Was she supposed to stay silent? What happened to must believe all women? There is zero proof she lied about the incident. The men who were accused of killing Till were acquitted of the charges by a jury. Even the attempt to charge her later on never made it past a grand jury it was so absurd.

Till was just born in the wrong times. He could easily assault and rape white women in this day and age. He’d be praised for it.

She spent most of her life knowing that she was the cause of that murder. She even recanted her story a few years back. I'm not sticking up for her; that's not possible. What the towns folk did to Emmett is fucking satanic.

We're you even born in the '50's?

Forum List

Back