emmit till protestors storming old folks homes in north carolina

But your continued social slide from the respectable, to the deplorable, is significant. Carolyn Bryant went from traumatized victim of a walk by whistling to a deplorable piece of human shit, and same too for the culture of deplorable whites who protected her and her husband and her brother from prosecution. That a pretty significant shift of the Overton Window. 😁
I can easily find 12 people who would send your racist ass to jail for doing nothing. Easy peasy.

You're from Florida?

I used to work in Gainesville.

You know, where the prison is.

Ever been up there?

There are some mean people up there. Just as soon cut your throat as look at you sideways.
😄

I'm sure that's a very scary story around your trailer park, I just find it amusing.

So you've never been there.

I figured as much.

You should try to get out of mommy's basement, boi.
My wife and like, 3 or 4 cousins went to UF so I've been there for Gator Growl. Can't say I was particularly impressed. When people think throat cutters in Florida I'm sure one of the many minority communities in Miami, where I'm from, comes to mind before poor white trash in Gainesville. 😄 Like I said, you're trying way too hard.

they had to bring emit till up in the news

Lefties have been waiting for us to get old, for a long time. They had the political justification for revolution and then oppression long ago. But we were young and strong and too many.

BUt along with white libs, they now think that they have a plurality, if not yet a majority, so it is time to be what they have wanted to be sooooo long.

This will not be the last time lefties goons go into old folks homes to attack weak, elderly whites, for reasons decades old. Indeed, I expect this to become a fad as large as the current cancel culture.

My wife and like, 3 or 4 cousins went to UF so I've been there for Gator Growl. Can't say I was particularly impressed. When people think throat cutters in Florida I'm sure one of the many minority communities in Miami, where I'm from, comes to mind before poor white trash in Gainesville. 😄 Like I said, you're trying way too hard.

You have no idea WTF you're talking about.

Ever heard of Shands Hospital?

Probably not, right?

Lefties have been waiting for us to get old, for a long time. They had the political justification for revolution and then oppression long ago. But we were young and strong and too many.

BUt along with white libs, they now think that they have a plurality, if not yet a majority, so it is time to be what they have wanted to be sooooo long.

This will not be the last time lefties goons go into old folks homes to attack weak, elderly whites, for reasons decades old. Indeed, I expect this to become a fad as large as the current cancel culture.
At least as large as the black entertainment practice of beating up random Asians on the streets. The escalating pattern is for these big bad brave blacks beat up old people. That's the target.

i feel sorry old people getting burst in on by these ingreats.
I feel sorry for old people even being in there. I use to pick up blood work from nursing homes, they're some of the saddest places on Earth. I'd never leave a loved one in one of those hell holes. It actually kind of warms my heart that whatever family she does have left cares so little for her that they'd leave her in one of those places.

I feel sorry for old people even being in there. I use to pick up blood work from nursing homes, they're some of the saddest places on Earth. I'd never leave a loved one in one of those hell holes. It actually kind of warms my heart that whatever family she does have left cares so little for her that they'd leave her in one of those places.

It's very VERY expensive to have an elderly loved one cared for. If the family doesn't have the money, and the loved one needs skilled nursing care, then Medicaid will likely be the only way to care for them which usually means a nursing home. It sucks, but if the person needs special care, it is likely the only way for many families.

Wow, I'm surprised.

Mississippi AG: No prosecution plan in Emmett Till lynching​

The Justice Department previously investigated without filing charges and closed the case.

JACKSON, Miss — Mississippi's top legal official has no plan to prosecute the white woman whose accusation set off the lynching of Black teenager Emmett Till nearly 70 years ago, an aide said Friday following revelations about an unserved arrest warrant and a newly revealed memoir by the woman.
“There’s no new evidence to open the case back up,” Michelle Williams, chief of staff for Attorney General Lynn Fitch, told The Associated Press.

Forum List

Back