Emperor Trump speaks in Alabama to adoring crowds(LIVE)

Johann

Silver Member
Nov 6, 2015

Our beloved leader is to speak soon(3PM CT) in Mobile, Alabama. Heart of the Southland.

Hail, Emperor

Emperor Trump has ended all press conferences.

His subjects will come up with excuses for why that's a wonderful thing, even though one of their stock speeches was "Clinton is terrible because she won't hold press conferences!".

Dumb move on his part. The press would give favorable coverage in return for access. If he's giving nobody access, then they've lost motivation to give him favorable coverage.

His subjects will come up with excuses for why that's a wonderful thing, even though one of their stock speeches was "Clinton is terrible because she won't hold press conferences!".

Dumb move on his part. The press would give favorable coverage in return for access. If he's giving nobody access, then they've lost motivation to give him favorable coverage.
Hahahahahahaha

Fuck the media. They've done enough, now they're outed, and completely irrelevant except to the morons like you who are clinging on......

If you weren't so retarded, you would realize that he won the election without any favorable coverage at all.

And now that he has won the election, he has even less use for the lying propagandist pigs. Hopefully he'll throw them in prison.

Press conferences should be replaced with something else. Town halls maybe, with ordinary citizens.

Press conferences should be replaced with something else. Town halls maybe, with ordinary citizens.
He's doing fine already with his combination of social media releases and interviews with journalists he chooses.

He already has been more transparent in the weeks since the election and before his inauguration than the Clintons and the Obamas and all their cohorts COMBINED in all the years they've been sliming around.

Watching it now. This is his last thank you tour rally...damn! I was hoping he would go to South Carolina or Tennessee so I could go see him. He was in Fayetteville,NC but that's WAY to far for me to drive.

Our beloved leader is to speak soon(3PM CT) in Mobile, Alabama. Heart of the Southland.

Hail, Emperor

Donald is on his thank-you tour.

It would be great if he visits all the states that voted for him.

And stays away from Hillary's states. Serves them right. No free rally to meet the POTUS-elect.

I'm glad to see you post I was afraid you may have done something rash.

Forum List

Back