Emperor Trump speaks in Alabama to adoring crowds(LIVE)

Our beloved leader is to speak soon(3PM CT) in Mobile, Alabama. Heart of the Southland.

Hail, Emperor

Donald is on his thank-you tour.

It would be great if he visits all the states that voted for him.

And stays away from Hillary's states. Serves them right. No free rally to meet the POTUS-elect.

Hopefully he visits Oklahoma

Of course Alabamans would adore a guy who openly admits he fantasizes about banging his daughter.

Stop with the stupid bullshit.

Make me.

lolol
Look at her attacking your free speech. Anyways I heard Trump's bringing Ivanka to the White House. He's got to keep his energizer nearby I suppose.

Bill hid his energizers under his desk. In our House. With his wife upstairs, drunk. Then lied to us. And then kept doing it.

The press would give favorable coverage in return for access.

Are you kidding me!!?? Every one of the Liberal scoundrels would lurk like vultures just waiting to misquote, or take out of context, just about anything he says. There is a bounty, (of sorts) on him, and the Democratic Party wants his head and a pound of flesh.

Left wing media giving him favorable press? Not in this lifetime! You can bank on that.

Last edited:
Of course Alabamans would adore a guy who openly admits he fantasizes about banging his daughter.

Stop with the stupid bullshit.

Make me.

lolol
Look at her attacking your free speech. Anyways I heard Trump's bringing Ivanka to the White House. He's got to keep his energizer nearby I suppose.

Bill hid his energizers under his desk. In our House. With his wife upstairs, drunk. Then lied to us. And then kept doing it.
Probably why him and Trump got along so well for so many decades. Birds of a feather...

In that case old school, we need to just wait and see what little interns pop out from under Trump's desk. Let me know when it hits the press......

Cz6q2hJXgAEiBBm.jpg

I was not aware Trump had declared himself emperor. Is going to key election states and thanking the people who voted for how one becomes emperor?

t's cool, Bill gave Chelsea cigar lessons!

Jesus! Thanks for the visual! That's something my mind's eye won't unsee!

To remove it, just think or Hillary and Pelosi going at it

Christ! You won't give up! There is absolutely no way I am going to get any sleep tonight because of the nightmares! Damned!

Yeah I crossed the line there, I have to think of something really awful to get rid of that!

Forum List

Back