Employee tries to stop theft, gets the boot

Fuck retail....they bring it on themself. Brother was mgr of a drug store east coastish,. Company said he was making them look bad by telling thieves he caught not to come back
The big question is where those people arrested for their shoplifting acts? Getting banned from the businesses should be the least of what happens with them

God bless you and your family always!!!

Holly

Just a few years ago you used to just let them scan the items in your cart. Because of theft, people would hide other items under the obvious one in an attempt to steal stuff so now they have to remove each item out of the cart.

here they just scan 3 items and make sure they match what is on your phone/receipt.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how much has to be stolen at one time in order for the right kind of action to be taken against those who do the stealing?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Sure

The store will just overcharge honest customers to make up for the loss

Besides Gator is changing the subject to armed robbery instead of shoplifting where different rules apply
Employees using force against shop lifters is a bad idea. If they get hurt, now they have workman’s comp.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how much has to be stolen at one time in order for the right kind of action to be taken against those who do the stealing?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

In leftist San Francisco, over $1,000 of merchandise per day. That's why all the Walgreens in SF closed up shop and others are following. Nobody can stay in business like that.

Of course they are. That's how people are kept afraid and compliant.
Stores are closing in Portland and San Francisco because of out of control crime

So if you live there and have a pot to piss on you should be afraid

And if there is and danger of drag queen dems taking over your sity better watch out

Stores are closing in Portland and San Francisco because of out of control crime

So if you live there and have a pot to piss on you should be afraid

And if there is and danger of drag queen dems taking over your sity better watch out
Okay. And so a handful of stores closing means the city is doomed?

Cmon man. These are some of the most expensive cities to live in. Know why?

It's just to display a deterrent of some kind. I asked a store employee what would happen if I refused to show my receipt and that's what he told me.

Just a few years ago you used to just let them scan the items in your cart. Because of theft, people would hide other items under the obvious one in an attempt to steal stuff so now they have to remove each item out of the cart.

Where I live the Home Depot has a security guard or staff at the entrance door. Why the entrance door? Because lowlifes used to pick up receipts people threw out into the parking lot, go into the store, get the items on the receipt, and go to the refunds counter to return them. The security is to make sure anybody wanting to return an item comes into the store with it.
Home Depot employees said that they will let the thief leave the store with the merchandise and not follow them.

Home Depot employees said that they will let the thief leave the store with the merchandise and not follow them.

Maybe but they still call the cops and if the criminals are busted, end up in jail and have to go to court.

But in SF they lowered shoplifting to a misdemeanor unless you steal over $1,000, and in most cases the police won't even come out. So now people that don't drive and used to hike up to Walgreens to get their RX can't do that any longer. They got screwed by their very own representatives that cradle the criminals and homeless.

Maybe but they still call the cops and if the criminals are busted, end up in jail and have to go to court.

But in SF they lowered shoplifting to a misdemeanor unless you steal over $1,000, and in most cases the police won't even come out. So now people that don't drive and used to hike up to Walgreens to get their RX can't do that any longer. They got screwed by their very own representatives that cradle the criminals and homeless.
Home Depot thieves will snip the protective wires that hold the power tool to the display. An invention that would trigger a GPS chip would be a fiber-optic cable that activates when clipped.

At least that’s what the TV says.
The areas near inner cities took years to reestablish stores and markets. there is now a movement to shut down more and more of them as the costs are getting too high. and the citizens elsewhere are forced to pay for it.

Forum List

Back