Employer mandated vaxxes falling flat

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Any business where your job depends on a physical will probably be reluctant to do this in an era of dried up pools of workers. First to mandate will see defections they can't replace.

Interesting outcome.

In Quebec they have now created vaccine passports. This is going to limit bars, gyms and such to the unvaccinated. The problem they are now facing is the question "what do you do with foreign tourists who are visiting Quebec and don't have this passport"?

The Premier didn't really answer it well, basically suggesting that he will trust the federal government who guard the border. As now only Americans who are fully vaccinated can come to Canada (a decision which to me doesn't make much sense).

Also, the current Ontario data, does in fact show that people who are unvaccinated are getting the virus at a higher rate on a per capita basis (per 100k). However, and this is the data I found odd as posted on reddit. People with the vaccine are going to the ICU, at least on this day they did:

Cases with No vaccine234
Cases with Partial vaccine32
Cases with Full vaccine58
ICU with No vaccine0
ICU with Partial vaccine7
ICU with Full vaccine5
Hospitalization with No vaccine32
Hospitalization with Partial vaccine37
Hospitalization with Full vaccine6

1628706315768.png

Wait till the lawsuits start coming from employees who companies mandated a non-FDA approved vaccine be injected with and the employee had an adverse reaction.

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 524418

Wait till the lawsuits start coming from employees who companies mandated a non-FDA approved vaccine be injected with and the employee had an adverse reaction.

*****SMILE*****

:)

If you mandate, I believe this can happen even if it IS FDA approved. You mandate, you take on the burden. Workman's comp then, and possibly a wrongful death lawsuit from the family if something worse happens.

Interesting outcome.

In Quebec they have now created vaccine passports. This is going to limit bars, gyms and such to the unvaccinated. The problem they are now facing is the question "what do you do with foreign tourists who are visiting Quebec and don't have this passport"?

The Premier didn't really answer it well, basically suggesting that he will trust the federal government who guard the border. As now only Americans who are fully vaccinated can come to Canada (a decision which to me doesn't make much sense).

Also, the current Ontario data, does in fact show that people who are unvaccinated are getting the virus at a higher rate on a per capita basis (per 100k). However, and this is the data I found odd as posted on reddit. People with the vaccine are going to the ICU, at least on this day they did:

Cases with No vaccine234
Cases with Partial vaccine32
Cases with Full vaccine58
ICU with No vaccine0
ICU with Partial vaccine7
ICU with Full vaccine5
Hospitalization with No vaccine32
Hospitalization with Partial vaccine37
Hospitalization with Full vaccine6

Yep.

Israel is now at negative vaccine efficacy.

Any business where your job depends on a physical will probably be reluctant to do this in an era of dried up pools of workers. First to mandate will see defections they can't replace.
Their was a report last night that a u ited flight turned around and went back to its departure point because the pilots were threatening to strike over mandates.
The other three airlines backing down says it was probably true

Forum List

Back