EMT refuses to help dying woman because she is on coffee break gets off scott free

So she IS actually a EMT/Dispatcher who called (dispatched) an ambulance. Why would she be arrested? What kind of care can an EMT give for a breathing problem without equipment?

The inhaler in her purse?

EMT's can administer medication? You'd better check on that.

tell me something....

you got a pregnant woman down in front of you (or someone begging you for help) and she has an inhaler with her... are you going to let her possibly die...or are you going to shove that thing in her mouth and fire it off?

CPR? Nope
Check on dying individual? Nope
Check store for possible medical emergency kit? Nope
Ask others close by for assistance? Nope

Coffee? Check

Fuck her

I'd rather not. Im quite happy with my wife.

Doesn't mean we should be wishing death or physical harm on her or her bf though.

I didn't wish her harm. Just eternal burning in hell if it exists (when her time comes)

At the very least she should be removed from her job.

Fuck, I revived my dog twice now! And I didn't have to think about it. An emt should naturally want to help everyone regardless of paycheck. I would and im not an emt.

CPR? Nope
Check on dying individual? Nope
Check store for possible medical emergency kit? Nope
Ask others close by for assistance? Nope

Coffee? Check

Fuck her

I'd rather not. Im quite happy with my wife.

Doesn't mean we should be wishing death or physical harm on her or her bf though.

I didn't wish her harm. Just eternal burning in hell if it exists (when her time comes)

At the very least she should be removed from her job.

Fuck, I revived my dog twice now! And I didn't have to think about it. An emt should naturally want to help everyone regardless of paycheck. I would and im not an emt.

I wasnt saying you were wishing her harm. Though clearly some in this thread are.

We can't defeat evil like this by returning evil. Only Good can defeat evil.

tell me something....

you got a pregnant woman down in front of you (or someone begging you for help) and she has an inhaler with her... are you going to let her possibly die...or are you going to shove that thing in her mouth and fire it off?

Who had an inhaler?

EMT dispatcher.....EMT trained..... common sense would be to check the woman downs purse and pockets.

so same question as above... what would you do...

try to help or get your coffee and walk away?

tell me something....

Who had an inhaler?

EMT dispatcher.....EMT trained..... common sense would be to check the woman downs purse and pockets.

Considering I have no medical training, I'd probably pray and just think if there was anything that was obvious to do.

Who had an inhaler?

Considering I have no medical training, I'd probably pray and just think if there was anything that was obvious to do.

right... you don't have any training..... the EMT did.

They can do inhalers.

So you're stating that EMT/Dispatchers work their jobs carrying, and can administer Albuterol off duty?

How many asthmatics do you know? Every single one of them I have ever met has multiple inhalers, and always has one of them with them. As for administering it, I could do it, the hardest part is getting the person to breathe.

So you're stating that EMT/Dispatchers work their jobs carrying, and can administer Albuterol off duty?

anyone with asthma so bad that they drop dead....its a good bet she had one with her.

It's also a good bet she already did and it didn't work. But that's all speculation.

It isn't speculation, it is a lie. She specifically said she wouldn't go in the back and look for any medication she might be carrying.

anyone with asthma so bad that they drop dead....its a good bet she had one with her.

It's also a good bet she already did and it didn't work. But that's all speculation.

It isn't speculation, it is a lie. She specifically said she wouldn't go in the back and look for any medication she might be carrying.

What could have saved that woman many not have even been a medication issue.....

All it may have taken was to make sure the woman was laying down, chin tilted up....and airway open to allow as much air in as possible......

But... ya dont mess with people on union breaks. That woman is a piece of shit for walking away and doing..... nothing.

They can do inhalers.

How many asthmatics do you know? Every single one of them I have ever met has multiple inhalers, and always has one of them with them. As for administering it, I could do it, the hardest part is getting the person to breathe.

I was asthmatic for a while as a teenager/young adult. I almost never carried my inhalers. Probably should have though.

You are truly a piece of shit. What exactly did she do wrong (other than being black) that you would celebrate her boyfriend getting killed? Or wishing harm for her? She did call for help. What else would you expect an EMT without equipment to do?

Be with the patient? You know, show some compassion? Just a guess.

She called for rescue vehicles.

I'm surprised she even bothered to put her coffee down to do even THAT.
The woman needs to be removed from her job. Period.

Forum List

Back