End Of "Critical Race Theory"

If you nutbags were honest, you'd admit to never hearing the term before this week.

Perhaps you should try addressing the merits of the president's decision instead of deflecting.

It has no merits. And the news cycle will be over it by Monday.

Why doesn't it? Do you think this is appropriate?

Would any other group be subjected to this type of "seminar?"

He does the dumbest things, he patronized the black community during the RNC Convention, and now targets "White Privilege" Training as "anti American".

From the link:

President Donald Trump has directed the Office of Management and Budget to crack down on federal agencies' anti-racism training sessions, calling them “divisive, anti-American propaganda.”

OMB director Russell Vought, in a letter Friday to executive branch agencies, directed them to identify spending related to any training on “critical race theory," “white privilege” or any other material that teaches or suggests that the United States or any race or ethnicity is “inherently racist or evil.”

The memo comes as the nation has faced a reckoning this summer over racial injustice in policing and other spheres of American life. Trump has spent much of the summer defending the display of the Confederate battle flag and monuments of Civil War rebels from protesters seeking their removal, in what he has called a “culture war” ahead of the Nov. 3 election.
I suggest you vote for Biden.

Of course I will, I'm a patriot.

He does the dumbest things, he patronized the black community during the RNC Convention, and now targets "White Privilege" Training as "anti American".

From the link:

President Donald Trump has directed the Office of Management and Budget to crack down on federal agencies' anti-racism training sessions, calling them “divisive, anti-American propaganda.”

OMB director Russell Vought, in a letter Friday to executive branch agencies, directed them to identify spending related to any training on “critical race theory," “white privilege” or any other material that teaches or suggests that the United States or any race or ethnicity is “inherently racist or evil.”

The memo comes as the nation has faced a reckoning this summer over racial injustice in policing and other spheres of American life. Trump has spent much of the summer defending the display of the Confederate battle flag and monuments of Civil War rebels from protesters seeking their removal, in what he has called a “culture war” ahead of the Nov. 3 election.

Elaborate on what "Accomplished Nothing" Biden has done to make him a patriot?

From the link:

Biden's son hunted terrorists, Trump's son's hunt animals for sport.

From the link:

Biden's son hunted terrorists, Trump's son's hunt animals for sport.
What is your hallucinogen of choice?!

Here's a tidbit for you and other trump defenders to consider:

Have you ever considered that we elected him BECAUSE of his bigotry and discriminatory attitudes?

I considered this fact ^^^ the night of the election. It's pretty clear Trump's supporters include single issue voters, gun nuts, bigots and biddable fools.

Seems the reports that The President's remarks on our Military have feet, here are some other tidbits that DJT speaks without considering the consequences of his words (and many times his deeds):

waiting on those named sources otherwise, those feet are taking the BS on a road to nowhere.
You do realize the story was to create a diversion from the failings of Biden.

I considered this fact ^^^ the night of the election. It's pretty clear Trump's supporters include single issue voters, gun nuts, bigots and biddable fools.

Yep, and we will all vote for him again in November.

The fact the McCain and Romney could not match Trump’s credentials on these issues are a large part of why they lost.

Have you ever considered that we elected him BECAUSE of his bigotry and discriminatory attitudes?

are you now including many leftists that went and bought a gun because of the failures of the police from protecting them from the rioters gun nuts?

Seems the reports that The President's remarks on our Military have feet, here are some other tidbits that DJT speaks without considering the consequences of his words (and many times his deeds):

these are lib lies

From the link:

/——-/ Oh please, not this shyt again... Trump wants to lose the election????? If he didn’t want to win, he’d just not run for re-election and let Pence have the nomination. Why would he damage his brand by intentionally losing a done deal? Geeeze Louise

Here's a tidpit for you and other trump defenders to consider:

I took a look at it.. now here's some tidbits* for you to consider

Blogs by Trump supporters are ludicrous; painting the second half of the 20th Century and all thus far of the 21st - beginning with the integration of our military force by Truman, and the passage of the Civil Rights Bill and the Voting Rights Bill, and Consent Decrees are supported by Democrats - have were and have been opposed by Dixiecrats, and Republicans in today's reality.

Systemic Racism has been and it seems will always remain a stain on the Constitution, the Declaration of Independence and The Bill of Rights. Using out of context phrases in decades old speeches are hackneyed and dishonest. Anyone who denies systemic racism - and does not understand what it is - only needs to read through the posts and threads on this message board for proof of what and how bigotry is a major part of Trumpism.
Affirmative action, great society, BET, CBC, ‘black community’ are all systemic racism.

are you now including many leftists that went and bought a gun because of the failures of the police from protecting them from the rioters gun nuts?

Wrong again. I still have a firearm, and I'm not worried about protestors; I'm worried that Donald Trump will win the election and then my emigration to Canada will require I can't bring it across the border.

Seriously, I won't leave the United States, I live in the SF Bay Area, a part of California which is mostly very civilized and in a region with a great climate, parks and beaches and mountains and educated people.

Wrong again. I still have a firearm, and I'm not worried about protestors; I'm worried that Donald Trump will win the election and then my emigration to Canada will require I can't bring it across the border.

Seriously, I won't leave the United States, I live in the SF Bay Area, a part of California which is mostly very civilized and in a region with a great climate, parks and beaches and mountains and educated people.
Indoctrinated people.

nothing I said was wrong you self-centered little prick many living in leftists controlled riot-torn areas are first-time buyers and they are concerned about the riots. I thought you were leaving for Canada in 2017? Maybe Canada doesn't want you.

...Seriously, I won't leave the United States, I live in the SF Bay Area, a part of California which is mostly very civilized and in a region with a great climate, parks and beaches and mountains and educated people.

...and one of the first urban areas that Trump needs to carpet bomb after he wins re-election.

Here's a tidpit for you and other trump defenders to consider:

I took a look at it.. now here's some tidbits* for you to consider

Blogs by Trump supporters are ludicrous; painting the second half of the 20th Century and all thus far of the 21st - beginning with the integration of our military force by Truman, and the passage of the Civil Rights Bill and the Voting Rights Bill, and Consent Decrees are supported by Democrats - have were and have been opposed by Dixiecrats, and Republicans in today's reality.

Systemic Racism has been and it seems will always remain a stain on the Constitution, the Declaration of Independence and The Bill of Rights. Using out of context phrases in decades old speeches are hackneyed and dishonest. Anyone who denies systemic racism - and does not understand what it is - only needs to read through the posts and threads on this message board for proof of what and how bigotry is a major part of Trumpism.
Affirmative action, great society, BET, CBC, ‘black community’ are all systemic racism.

You have no clue as to what Systemic Racism is, likely because you are one who supports it.

nothing I said was wrong you self-centered little prick many living in leftists controlled riot-torn areas are first-time buyers and they are concerned about the riots. I thought you were leaving for Canada in 2017? Maybe Canada doesn't want you.

Hey, did I push your button little man?

You make claims you cannot support with evidence, and riots are an example of decades long Systemic Racism.

I pushed your button when I phrased within my posts that single issue voters and biddable fools support Trump and that I live in a community of well educated people. Clearly you were offended and decided to call me a "self-centered little prick". How does it feel to be demeaned now; your kind spend lots of words attacking peaceful protestors and BLM. I put you in their shoes!

From the link:

^ forget Idiotgram, this is an Idiotton

Forum List

Back